test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ranger Loadout Item Level Difference

I had a similar issue before the update where my Ranger had a different IL for all three of my loadouts. The difference is now muh more significant.

My "combat style" is always the lowest. This time it's 17,568.

My "trapper style" is 17,793.

My ranged favored setup is 18,018.

I am not missing any boons. My equipment is all the same. Companion runes and equipment are all the same. All of my insignias are epic. There should be no reason for a 240 IL difference between loadouts.

Not, this doesn't hurt my solo runs, but our community has a history on making decisions regarding your usefulness for endgame and other events and I'd like my stuff to reflect accurately. My melee favored setup is my most lethal and his IL doesn't reflect that.

Is anyone else having conflicting IL issues between loadouts?

Comments

• cforest#0755 cforest Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I had a similar issue when playing with my loadouts. It was resolved by unequipping all my artifacts and then reequipping them. Not sure this will help in your case, but it might.
  • carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    I will try this next time. Thanks.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I"ve had this happen on all of my toons. on my hr I unequipped everything and then reequipped to no avail. i just did a new load out on hr to see if it matched either of the others. it doesn't lol. one build is 500 il different another build is 200 il different. with all the same equipment. my dc has a couple hundred difference too between builds. the heal and dps build do have different pets but it doesn't look like that should effect anything... ? they are both using the same augment. on the facebook groups there is a post about this too. a bunch of people are noticing it.
  • carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User

I"ve had this happen on all of my toons. on my hr I unequipped everything and then reequipped to no avail. i just did a new load out on hr to see if it matched either of the others. it doesn't lol. one build is 500 il different another build is 200 il different. with all the same equipment. my dc has a couple hundred difference too between builds. the heal and dps build do have different pets but it doesn't look like that should effect anything... ? they are both using the same augment. on the facebook groups there is a post about this too. a bunch of people are noticing it.

Yeah, I unequipped the artifacts first. Then all the gear. When this happened before, it was due to some boons not stacking the item level per rank. I'm guessing that's what it is this time as well. if you have any retraining tokens, try retraining the boons and check after each one to see if any aren't giving the 25 IL per rank. I plan on doing this as well though I'm pretty sure this is the issue as it was this same symptom previously.
  • aday#3795 aday Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    carl#6379 said:

Yeah, I unequipped the artifacts first. Then all the gear. When this happened before, it was due to some boons not stacking the item level per rank. I'm guessing that's what it is this time as well. if you have any retraining tokens, try retraining the boons and check after each one to see if any aren't giving the 25 IL per rank. I plan on doing this as well though I'm pretty sure this is the issue as it was this same symptom previously.
    Same boat here. I actually had a free retraining on one loadout and I used it, just to check boons if they weren't giving me the 25 IL per rank as stated in the tooltip. I went one by one spending points and looking at my IL on my character sheet, and they were all fine.

I don't know what else to do. This doesn't make sense xD
    Post edited by aday#3795 on