test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ME Drop Table:

thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
edited June 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
There are too many possible drops in a single area and it makes farming for what you want frustrating. My suggestion is to have 6 different "templates" for MEs and you pick which 1 you want to go with. The templates would be as follows:
  • Helmets
  • Chests
  • Gloves
  • Boots
  • Accessories
  • Pet Items
This way, what you get is still random, but you are farming for the "category of items" that you want. You will still drop blue gloves if you farming gloves, or ward when you want raid, but the pool of drops is much more reasonable.
Post edited by thefabricant on

Comments

• Options
    gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User
    Most of us were able to do MEs hundreds of times to get what we wanted - so stop crying and keep trying :D
  • Options
    arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Lol really as soon yu do lomm yu have seal and other gear to use.i want just they fix in ps4 drop rate for alabaster mainhand.my dc/sw got tons offhand lol

P.s.
    +We tryed on ps4 farm watcher set from special boss from essence. we had a door bug if die grup cant reenter. boss isnt just hard and ok this is ok. but maybe think on this when go down1, 2 or 3 bar boss life just regen full heal by stand in front tank and kill all of us.at last we wasnt able to kill him 23-26k grup expert skilled ppl i(dc+ tank+3 dps)
    Im asking this:
    Pls dev beat thiss boss on ps4.put on yutube show us how work this tyvm.no yutube vid for this so strange lol.
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    Pretty much every one wants to run pet items at this point / for their alts as well ..meanwhile not a single pet item has dropped for me at all yet in MEs desite the patch notes .... I could see the agenda/ use in wanting this .. : D
  • Options
    siggstarsiggstar Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

Pretty much every one wants to run pet items at this point / for their alts as well ..meanwhile not a single pet item has dropped for me at all yet in MEs desite the patch notes .... I could see the agenda/ use in wanting this .. : D

The Companion gear drop in ME's probably is an "Easter Egg" .....
    Halvulv the Barbie
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User

gripnir78 said:

Most of us were able to do MEs hundreds of times to get what we wanted - so stop crying and keep trying :D

I am not crying, I am simply calling this a poor design. I have grinded far grindier things than this, for example, the high level 90s in Path of Exile and the point is even there, specific items drop on specific maps. So if say, you want to drop the divination card for Tabula Rasa, you know you can farm the channel map for it, or farm burial chambers for the doctor. Calling it poor design to literally throw everything and the kitchen sink into a single zone is exactly that, poor design. There are still plenty of possible items that could potentially drop in each template if you implemented my suggestion, its just limited to a specific pool.

It isn't even a new concept in this game. Back before M6 you could run SP for helms for example.
    It's lazy design. Neverwinter have such a small number of developers, Generally understaffed so they have to use a lazy approach when developing certain aspects of the game in order to meet the work quota. The game was simplified in their favor, not ours and many people still don't understand this. Path of Exile has an excellent team, which knows how to compete in the industry, with an incredible dedication that encourages you to play because they pay attention to the community and the bugs are fixed immediately. To expect the same here is delusional.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited July 2019

gripnir78 said:

I am not crying, I am simply calling this a poor design. I have grinded far grindier things than this, for example, the high level 90s in Path of Exile and the point is even there, specific items drop on specific maps. So if say, you want to drop the divination card for Tabula Rasa, you know you can farm the channel map for it, or farm burial chambers for the doctor. Calling it poor design to literally throw everything and the kitchen sink into a single zone is exactly that, poor design. There are still plenty of possible items that could potentially drop in each template if you implemented my suggestion, its just limited to a specific pool.

It isn't even a new concept in this game. Back before M6 you could run SP for helms for example.
    back in the days, we would run either etos, ecc or egwd (these were end game dungeons back then) for epic alliance piece(each dungeons had own type of piece to drop while we were farming seals so we could buy elven gear later(elven gear was end game bis gear) and all this while we were wearing blue alliance gear(fresh level 70 bis gear back then)).

@mimicking#6533 What we need is more numbers of dungeons released on each module with specific drops locked to different dungeons, aswell as profession ingredients for Masterwork lvl 80 items that can help on the restoration of pieces of gear to leg quality( +500 il boost), also make lvl 80 gear equip bonus random and capped on 2 of each bonus can be equipped, meaning when we get it gives us a random bonus and we can farm until we can get the ones we needs for our role, we also need healer equip bonus to give them critical strike, sucessor helm for healer role give same equip bonus as their dps role gear "when you kill one enemy your critical strike is increased by 5% " are healers gonna kill enemies with heals? @mimicking#6533 ?