test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Change appearance on new armour.

bobdredds#9435 bobdredds Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I am still unable to change the appearance of the new Mad Mage gear to my older preferred armour. Mainly the chest pieces and arm pieces as the head and boots change without a problem. Any idea when this will be fixed, I reported it some weeks ago.

Comments

• Options
    blanndeblannde Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    I am having the same issue - still hasn't been fixed
  • Options
    carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    It's possible with some workarounds, as per this thread:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1249588/is-there-any-way-to-force-an-item-to-bind-to-character

Basically, you have to make you piece of armor Bound to Character first. A possible way to do that is:

- equip one piece of Blackened Jaw Armor (or any other "multiclass" armor that is Bind on Equip (Character)), to make it BtC;
    - change the appearence of your Mad Mage armor to the Blackened Jaw one; this will make it BtC;
    - Now that the Mad Mage armor is BtC, you can transmute it to whatever piece of armor you want.

The same procedure apply for Feet equipment.
    You can make Head and Hand equipment BtC by just slotting an overload enchantment on them, so it's considerably simpler.
  • Options
    kwiatdj1kwiatdj1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    i had to remove and place in inventory before i could transmute
  • Options
    dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    Do these work arounds also work with the Workshop stuff that will not allow you to use them for transmutes? OR is that a different (and long standing) issue?
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Crafted weapons are a separate issue I think. They don't follow the same pattern, at least. BtC not BtA and all are class specific.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother