test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlock Healer Ability Points

As the topic says, what should I focus on? Wisdom or Int(as some heals are based on damage I believe)

Comments

• Options
    chnops68chnops68 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I went with Int, so I can switch loadouts to go back and forth between dps and heals. My warlock is end game and a lot of fun to play. I have 32 toons and my warlock is my #1 main toon, but after leveling up one of each class to 80 and running the new mod 16 content, I have come to realize the warlocks magnitudes on it’s at wills, encounters and daily’s are a joke compared to all the other classes. Other classes have encounters with higher magnitudes then the warlocks daily’s. I could not figure out while my dps warlock was doing half as much damage in dungeons at end game quality compared to mid game quality toons of other dps classes but now I know. 150~250 mag encounters and 1 400 mag encounter can not compete with 450~800 mag encounters of the other classes. My warlocks are shelved now until they are fixed. Now I’m running dps cleric and a wizard that freezes everything. Both a ton of fun to play. Warlock.... fun to play but no one wanted my warlock in their party because it’s been trashed. Fun to run solos with still tho,
  • Options
    tebtengri#5279 tebtengri Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I bought a 70 Cleric in the store til they fix Warlock
  • Options
    finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    Soul weaver is bad. No 1 wants a soul weaver in their group. Why ? Because the heals don't crit. Healing is weaker than op's and dc's healing.
    Templock was 100x better than soul weaver. Even if you have 200k power and 100% outgoing healing, you still wont be good as templock.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• Options
    nigelnightmare1nigelnightmare1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    When they introduced the "Scourge Warlock" it was described as an "All out damage dealer".
    Now in mod 16 it suddenly becomes a "HEALER"!!!
    Warlocks are not interested in "others", they sell their souls to the demon of their choice for "POWER" and self gratification.

Maybe the Dev's should "Read & understand" the AD&D instructions and RULES or get advice from a "good" DM.