test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlock healer

alexander#1470 alexander Member Posts: 21 Arc User
The warlock healing powers need a better daily powers. the only daily power soul pact that suppose to heal 4 other allies make him more dmg that the healing that he give not helpful at all. the pillar of power should be bigger so i cover better the floor and heal better everyone and not get into that tied aoe where i get in fight all the time or like the dps side at target location. Harrowstorm was for me the best dps power cuz i can dps at range now is in the healing power and the one that i use to use in my healing side cuz has a high deflection, blades of vanquished armies are in the dps side its doesn't make sense cuz as dps u want to stay away and as healer you need protection. So can u guys swap this again pls my dps is incomplete without harrowstorm, same in my healing side with blades of vanquished armies. And a better daily for healing ppl one that doesn't make me dmg. Why all powers has to dmg me pls other thing the drowned pact blade that suppose to heal 50% of my health when am struck for the next 30 sec not working at all in this mod 16.
Post edited by alexander#1470 on

Comments

• Options
    dawndilion#7316 dawndilion Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Playing soulweaver is suicidal. The mechanics are all messed up. After being a templock for years, I started playing dps. No one wants a soulweaver for lomm because we have no way to generate sparks on the second boss, at least during the first phase before adds come out. It's a mess and disappointing.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Playing soulweaver is suicidal. The mechanics are all messed up. After being a templock for years, I started playing dps. No one wants a soulweaver for lomm because we have no way to generate sparks on the second boss, at least during the first phase before adds come out. It's a mess and disappointing.

The simple fact that mod 16 was RUSHED into production and it took another 2 months to make the game worth updating on consoles should tell you that even in its current state it still requires more updates.

I like the game and mod 16 isn't all that bad; however, the game is far from being where it should be 6 years into its existence.

This is the 3rd major update to the game impacting the overall mechanics of the game. Mod 6 was bad, but imo mod 16 is worst as it resulted in more issues than resolving the old problems from prior mods.
  • Options
    isaacorion#1994 isaacorion Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    The only Daily soulweavers should be hitting in my opinion is Immolation Spirits.
    Especially if you are running Wyvern / Staff of Flowers sets.
    10 soul sparks - regardless if the Immo Spirits actually attack - , and the Immo Spirits refresh the uptime on Rune of Aggression / Rune of Cooperation / any of the new arti set effects that proc on Daily cast.
    In LoMM I still keep Brood handy for nuking Mimics if absolutely necessary.
    Warlock: Don't want to let you down but I am hell bound. - Imagine Dragons
    Cleric: You can be an angel of mercy or give in to hate. - Shinedown
    Wizard: The more the dark consumes me, I pretend I'm burning bright. - Shinedown
    Barbarian: Am I beautiful... as I tear you to pieces? - In This Moment
  • Options
    lilsistorlilsistor Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I agree that there are only a couple of healing abilities worth using with Warlock and it would be a great help to:

1. Not lose all sparks upon death (as both OP and DC revive with full divinity which is their healing resource comparatively)
    2. Have a way to generate soul sparks without damage since if too many boulders go in on second boss in LoMM during the first phase, people end up having to fend for themselves once the soul sparks run out.

I regularly heal LoMM as a Warlock and have smooth runs that tend to range from 17-20 mins generally. If you're interested in rotations and build, I have recently started streaming on twitch and have a video uploaded of a fairly standard LoMM run here: