test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rogue Skill - Assassinate availability

huijianhuijian Member Posts: 73 Arc User
Please change the rogue skill "assassinate" so that it is only castable when an enemy is in range. When no enemies in range the skill should be 'ghosted' or greyed out to prevent players from accidentally casting into thin air.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    They should do that to all skill that has that behaviour and not just assassinate.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    fyrstigorfyrstigor Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Or make it so that skills auto use when off cooldown and enemy in range. Having the need for players to think and use stuff at the right times is just bad mechanics. There should also be a "quick dungeon" feature, where we could do dungeons with just "quick combat". This way we would get loot, but didnt need to spend time running dungeons.
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I like assassinate as it is.. I can hit invisibles with it. Just dont press the skill at the wrong time and you will be ok... dont aim for augments and you will be ok (yes some augments can be targeted)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    fyrstigor said:

Or make it so that skills auto use when off cooldown and enemy in range. Having the need for players to think and use stuff at the right times is just bad mechanics. There should also be a "quick dungeon" feature, where we could do dungeons with just "quick combat". This way we would get loot, but didnt need to spend time running dungeons.

Lol.

They should also add a feature on spawn-in where low level dungeon bosses inspect a character, decide "defeat is inevitable", surrender, and teleport the player directly to the end chests.
    No idea what my toon is now.