test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion: Updating the Dragon Artifact Chest post Mod 16.

While working through the Tyranny of Dragons campaign's Dragonforged Artifact, players have the opportunity to earn a Dragon Artifact Chest that awards a choice between level 60 or level 70 artifact weapons. However, with the Mod 16 giving players a level cap of 80, shouldn't a level 80 artifact weapon choice be added to make this campaign reward relevant to level 80 players?

To be honest, because my character is now level 80 I haven't really bothered with the quest, but if it were to offer level 80s something that was particularly helpful especially when taking on Dragons (or those of Draconic descent)... I would certainly make a go for it.
"Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,099 Arc User
    About the only thing they are good for is collection points.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Well... if they were all updated to receive a special effect (offensive/defensive bonus) for fighting dragons, I could see players swapping them in whenever fighting the Draconic Heralds in the Well of Dragons, zone dragons, or the Siege of Neverwinter event. And to be honest, don't we need all the help we can get for post Mod 16 Lostmauth and Tiamat?

Right now, its pretty brutal.

And if there are dragons in the works for Undermountain (or future campaigns), the level 80 set would come in handy.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,099 Arc User
    No. For one thing, Tiamat technically isn't a dragon.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    huijianhuijian Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    some treasures of tyranny stronghold vouchers would be fantastic too.