test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jewel crafting III

mykel#1361 mykel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I have the quest for Jewelcrafting MW 1V. Can't make any of the amulets. I have Jewelcrafting MWIII but the only recipe it shows is the one for the Golden Chandelier. NOTHING ELSE. I have completed the Stronghold quests to make me a Master Jewelmaker. Got the clothes and Master tool, bought the MWIII volume for 20 Gold Ingots(or that's how I remember it). But only seeing the Gold Chandelier. Is this a bug for me or something else? I've posted this as a comment on a couple of other discussions without any feedback so I thought I'd try it as a new thread.

Comments

• jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited June 2019

I have the quest for Jewelcrafting MW 1V. Can't make any of the amulets. I have Jewelcrafting MWIII but the only recipe it shows is the one for the Golden Chandelier. NOTHING ELSE. I have completed the Stronghold quests to make me a Master Jewelmaker. Got the clothes and Master tool, bought the MWIII volume for 20 Gold Ingots(or that's how I remember it). But only seeing the Gold Chandelier. Is this a bug for me or something else? I've posted this as a comment on a couple of other discussions without any feedback so I thought I'd try it as a new thread.

That is messed up and I hope this will be read.
    The 20 gold ingots should've gotten you the recipes for the amulets, so if you bought that and it's not showing up (perhaps after logging back in) it certainly is bugged, it worked fine for me, and if I remember correctly I unlocked it after this mod started, too.
    The Chandelier shows up before you buy MWIII, so it really looks like the unlock didn't work for you. Maybe put in a ticket? 20 gold ingots are some AD, too... They are gone, aren't they? Did something pop up, that you received the recipes or something?
    - bye bye -
  • mykel#1361 mykel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Maybe I didn't buy it. I saw MWIII in my "Inventory" and thought I had. Probably just had a senior moment 8-D. You say the chandelier shows up before the MWIII is actually purchased! This is probably what has me confused. Thank you.
  • juan#5043 juan Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Buy chult recipes in port nyanzaru and get your mastercraft up to levels four and five, with level three you only get obsolete things ....