test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Skirmishes should have tank/heal/3xdps groups enforced

cheerz4beerzcheerz4beerz Member Posts: 63 Arc User
Was this an oversight? You increased group content difficulty but then allow skirmishes to get formed with any random group composition? This includes manycoin's bank heist btw.

Also while on the subject of skirmishes remove illusionist's gambit from the rotation completely. Does anyone enjoy it? The only reason it is even acceptable is that a 10s failure still counts for the stronghold daily random queue quest. Just pull it out of the rotation and only allow people to private queue for it.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    The lack of party requirements is what differentiates skirmishes from dungeons.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    cheerz4beerzcheerz4beerz Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Well it doesn't work with the new mod 16 philosophy and if that's how they want to keep them then they need a lot of re-tuning.
  • Options
    barkloud#8760 barkloud Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Even with a five man team the Illusion Dungeon would be exceptionally difficult to defeat. The groups are usually exiting the dungeon less than 30 seconds from the start.
  • Options
    dennizonndennizonn Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I want to agree with you, but am fearful that the queue wait would be unbearable if this were enforced. I am with you though I wish we could have a tank and healer present in every group.