test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unofficial Stream thread

bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User
edited June 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
This is an Unofficial thread to post follow up questions to June 4th's stream, and easy access to watch it. I will place the twitch recording in after it has been completed but until then it will occur at 11am Pacific time.

After section:

Playback

For those that could not make it here is everything you need to get caught up. There will be Follow up thread so you can watch here and be ready for them.

You can also discuss and compose questions for the offical thread here when it comes about.

Edit: The powers Stream will be Wednesday june 12th 4 PM Pacific time. Prepare power questions for the coming stream thread, or to paste in chat.
Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.
Post edited by bpstuart on

Comments

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    1. Can they tone down Runic Specters? Right now they are ragequit-level annoying with all the stunlocks upon stunlocks.
    2. Same for Drow Warlords. They hit too hard relative to other critters IMO.
    3. Awarding and/or claiming titles is broken in some cases. I earned Foundry Stalwart on my main but I can't claim it on any alts after M16 launched.
    4. Can they roll some barrels of TNT up to the blockages in CC, GWD, and ToS that are blocking the side areas? Exploration is not only a fun part of adventuring, it's one of the primary motivators of becoming an adventurer in the first place. And if not, can we get a reasonable explanation as to why not?
    5. Can we get something like Dusk footwear that let us self-heal while soloing? I really feel that solo play has taken a back seat to group play with this mod.
    6. Can we get an unlock for Fenthasa's hairstyle?
    7. Can the existing Foundry cloaks (Apprentice, Graduate, etc.) be made reclaimable?
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • illcutyoutwiceillcutyoutwice Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Personally I've got to say that, game issues aside, this felt like a much better and more genuine stream. For that: thank you.