test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Current State of Mod 16

Please Cryptic hear of plea

As a player that loves your game delay the mod 16 release on consoles until you fix the game.

I love your game, while I don't love all the changes... I will still be playing. But fix everything before you release it on Console.

I have and will continue to support your servers / game by buying zen in support of a game I love.

Please delay the release of mod 16 until all or most content is fixed.

Multiple boons are bugged and are not working... A master demo is nearly impossible to beat.

Seige is already tough as <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in the voucher department and now we will be scaled down to level 40 against level 60 mobs?

Expert Ques are pretty much impossible to complete.

Random leveling ques take an hour?

Most dungeons can't be completed?

Please Delay mod 16 for those of us who want a working game that still support your game by buying zen.

Comments

• Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    They did delay the release. By a week. I'm sure eeeeeeeeverything will be fixed by that point.

Regardless, if you want them to hold off a mod release until all or most content is fixed you would never have gotten any previous mods.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Regardless if things get fixed, it wont matter to most people, their scaling modeling will turn off many people.. regardless if all the items are fixed.

I got to figure a cool 15-20% will probably drop out after that.. there will always people who stay.. for whatever reason, but to me, the game is clearly the least fun variation they have ever posted.. yes that includes mod 6, 10 and 15.. all of which had major issues, but all of which were still vastly more fun then mod 16 will be.

The game is slower, the game is less nuanced, the game retrogresses most progression to pointlessness.

I have like years and years worth of mmo playing since 1999 give or take.. and I cant think of a single game that made a worse transition then this.

I have seen some doozy things.. like making all raids meaningless in a game before.. but I have never seen a game retrogress as much as this one has.

I guess if you still find it fun, good luck to you , but to many , its just not worth the time involved anymore.

• Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Whatever is on PC today is what we will get on consoles. That was said in one of the streams.

On PS4 almost all of my friends already quit the game do to the changes to classes and combat.
  • Options
    lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    It is a hard pill to swallow...
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited June 2019

It is a hard pill to swallow...

Cryptic can learn a thing or two from Zenimax. I jumped onto ESO after they launched their new chapter. There was improvements across the board in that game. Combat in lower levels was smoother and faster and it felt very smooth, similar to the old NWO of prior mods.

I know NWO and ESO are not the same game but they are competitors and the difference is night and day when you go play ESO vs. NWO. I recommend that Cryptic developers go pick up ESO and go play that for a few week to see how a game should be designed for its players.
  • Options
    finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    Mod 16 made neverwinter the worst MMO game ever !
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨