test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crash during expedition makes it fail

shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
If my computer crashes while doing an expedition it automatically fails even if I return pretty quickly. I've had to start the same expedition many times now after making a lot of progress. The crash is likely a problem on my end but the game needs to be a little more forgiving just as we are being forgiving of existing game bugs we have no control over. One time it crashed at the start of the expedition and returned me to that spot, but whenever I make a lot of progress (6 of 9 relics) it sends me back to the yawning portal to start over and fails the quest. It only takes a little over a minute to reboot and reload the game but the game still fails the quest. Help.

Comments

• shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I do know the crash is mine. My video card overheats on our hottest days here. But the "kicking me out of the expedition" part is what sucks. I can see it kicking me out if I'm gone for more than 5 minutes but I'm usually back within a minute or 2 from a full reboot. And I was also under the impression that they fixed this issue because it also happened in the Barovia hunts and they claimed to fix that too.
  • eversummer#1666 eversummer Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    I have daily disconnects in ME because unstable wifi so i've experienced the YP relog several times, but it feels pretty random. I had this happen not only on last floor.
    I wildly believe that, until your toon current location is properly indicated on your character selection screen, you should not try to relog too fast. I almost never had this bug since i think of this while relogging. Then again, it maybe just random x)