test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crafting defense supplies

bottbolliusbottbollius Member Posts: 41 Arc User
I've tried to craft Defense Supplies in the workshop but it will not let me. I can select any artisan but ican't seem to select a tool which is required. I have looked everywhere and cannot find one. The available cart from the Siege supplier does not work. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    I'm running into the same thing on PC. Not even the Forgehammer seems to be a viable tool for crafting defense supplies. How exactly is this profession supposed to work?
  • Options
    bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    Think I found the answer. I don't know about you, I don't have any worn tools anymore.

chemjeff said:

Injury kits of various types are available at the Dread Ring vendor.

What I want to know is, why can't I use my Forgehammer to craft Defense Supplies? That seems rather silly.

It does not allow anything other than 'worn' because your professional level for making Defense supplies is level 1. When you are in level 1, you cannot use any tool above level 1.

I could not use my Mystic/Epic Forgehammer until my professional level (for the regular profession) reaches 70.

But, if you did some Masterwork, you would have a better 'worn'. I guess they tried to limit everyone to do 100% easily for their alt army.
  • Options
    gmbrewer#9583 gmbrewer Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Think I found the answer. I don't know about you, I don't have any worn tools anymore.

It does not allow anything other than 'worn' because your professional level for making Defense supplies is level 1. When you are in level 1, you cannot use any tool above level 1.

You should be able to pick up worn tools from the original supply box behind the crafting table
  • Options
    tharealcuber#2975 tharealcuber Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    wow that makes sense... a better tool cannot be used... thats why I couldn't figure it out....