test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

SH "Upgrade" after the last patch - how's everybody doing?

kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
I tried running a level 80 gs 19k Ranger toon through my guild's SH map to earn some Influence today...nearly got wiped out by the first rando trash mob I came across. A fight that before the last patch would have lasted maybe 15 seconds max now lasted for well over 2 minutes. And I had to burn a number of potions just to stay upright.

I'm looking to see what other players think about the increased difficulty.

Comments

• Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    You still can not donate rank 6 or above enchantments or runestones to the coffer.
  • Options
    glubtalglubtal Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    Most 14k characters should be able to do HE spiders devils beasts and drakes.
  • Options
    hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    I've noticed a couple of things:
    1. Small HE's are very difficult to do solo. Not worth the effort for what little you get for the quests.

2. A high percentage of mobs in the zone are marked as epic, almost like the entire zone is an HE. You have to be careful what you engage with, especially if trying to do the "kill X" quest, otherwise it will take forever.
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    The extra hp seems to be on mobs that are "humanoid". What I mean by that is the orcs, thayans, werewolves, shamans etc. The
    beasts, drakes and spiders don't suffer from this. If you want a reference for which mobs to kill to run dailies: 3-person spiders, beasts and drakes. Avoid 5-person encounters. 10-person for heroic shards stick with Giant Undead, Beholders and Pit Fiends.