test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Back to the game

cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
Hello
A few months ago I stopped playing Nev, but now i'm looking something to pass the time. I saw on YT about MOD 16 and read forum, and have few questions.
1. How many ppl play now in Nev?
2. This game was still good or it's waste of time?
3. GF tank is now unplayable?
4. Which class now will give a lot of fun? I think about TR but after reading a few posts on forum i'm not sure.
5. This scaling works properly? it doesn't work at all? will work soon? or what?

Thx for your answers.

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    1. Plenty
    2. Hmm. Games and entertainment in general is made specifically for wasting time. Whether you enjoy it is a personal opinion.
    3. I wouldn't say that, but I don't play as a GF. A couple friends do love where their tank-GFs though.
    4. Again, personal preference. There wouldn't be a need for that many classes if everybody liked/enjoyed the same.
    5. Work-in-progress. Thursday would be a big update and should help.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    baronstragenbaronstragen Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    I've been here since beta, ran with Frozenfirevr a few times in the years I've been here. He's a solid dude. (or dudette, can't remember) I still have a good time here, but patience is the key. Like Mod 6, a lot of bugs to work out. I have no idea if the developers were rushed to push this out but it's probably likely. See me in game if you ever want to chat or just run something. @baronstragen. I'm pretty mellow now not on as much as I used to be, but I have hope. Keeps me going ^^
    Varric the Cursed Dwarven cursed to be Tiefling CW
    Original Serenity Mostly Retired DC
    Tokarek Bearded Dwarven OP Tankadin
    JuiceHead Goofy Human GWF
    Member of H3llzWarriors and Limitless.
  • Options
    cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    Thx for answers. I logged in for the first time yesterday and I do not even know what next xD
    Long breaks with so many changes is not a good idea.