test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Glümaria, Lord of Despair - Seems to have forgotten we are in Mod 16

obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
[Combat (Self)] Glümaria, Lord of Despair deals 738700 Physical Damage to you with High Lord's Hand.

[Combat (Self)] Glümaria, Lord of Despair deals 2424786 Unavoidable Damage to Cruachangar with Betrayal of Removal.

Those are nothing like the sort of damage that something should be doing in Mod16.
Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
Obsidian Oath - Warlock
A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.

Comments

• silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    Is he the one that stands still and fires off a DOT chain on two players? He has a buff called "Undermountain shield". We couldn't figure out how to damage him.
    I aim to misbehave
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    That is the one.

Those are procs from 2 of his attacks, which are totally unreasonable for 16.

We figured out Longing (stay close), couldn’t figure out Regret (Lifesteals for unmitigated damage and hits for 100k+) and Sorrow was straightforward.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Despair: if a dc/warlock/pally gets the green chains, use cleanse on boss to remove the Shield of Undermountain. DPS can then dmg him. Rinse/repeat.
    No clue how to consistently get green chains on my healers xD
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Thx, should've read that before.
    Is it just bad luck or is there no chance to go back in after party wiped? We stood in front of the barrier and waited for reset, but no luck.
    Failed ME.
    - bye bye -
  • pryhazhunya#7428 pryhazhunya Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Does anyone know, how to get green chains only for healers or what to do if they are on other players?
  • fisenfisfisenfis Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2019

Does anyone know, how to get green chains only for healers or what to do if they are on other players?

From what I have understood you need to get the green chains cleansed off but without getting healed, which basically makes it so you have to have a healer paladin etc that removes the debuff instead of a cleric, since they will heal at the same time.

BTW... [14:07] [Combat (Self)] Glümaria, Lord of Despair deals 13520239 (14721983) Physical Damage to you with Guillotine.

Neat!
  • pryhazhunya#7428 pryhazhunya Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    fisenfis said:

From what I have understood you need to get the green chains cleansed off but without getting healed, which basically makes it so you have to have a healer paladin etc that removes the debuff instead of a cleric, since they will heal at the same time.

BTW... [14:07] [Combat (Self)] Glümaria, Lord of Despair deals 13520239 (14721983) Physical Damage to you with Guillotine.

Neat!
    When green chains are on me (cleric) , I use cleanse on myself, shield removes from the boss and dps can dmg him. But when they are on dps or fighter, I don't know, what to do,as cleanse doesn't work on them.
  • hpfireman#6695 hpfireman Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    FYI warlock bargain will cleanse others not ourselves.
  • c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited June 2019

[Combat (Self)] Glümaria, Lord of Despair deals 738700 Physical Damage to you with High Lord's Hand.

[Combat (Self)] Glümaria, Lord of Despair deals 2424786 Unavoidable Damage to Cruachangar with Betrayal of Removal.

Those are nothing like the sort of damage that something should be doing in Mod16.

I agree with this. This is the only "secret" boss I couldn't finish on ME.

Was easily DPSed, so HP was not an issue with proper mechanics applied and enough cleanse...until about 50% hp.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language