test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Confirmed. Watcher set is in game. Screenshot inside.

ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
edited May 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
https://imgur.com/a/VT75EQ3

I accidentally called up 2 bosses and could not get past them. Had to bail. Image cropped so as not to reveal the location.

Comments

• dontez1dontez1 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    ph33rm3 said:

https://imgur.com/a/VT75EQ3

I accidentally called up 2 bosses and could not get past them. Had to bail. Image cropped so as not to reveal the location.

I am doing this right now as we speak with guildies... Alliance member summoned up 2 bosses and couldn't defeat so we are giving it a go.. Good luck!
  • vadasz21#2727 vadasz21 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I called up Estragon, Lord of Longing. It must have just been turned on with this patch. Seems everyone is seeing them now. I couldn't defeat him because he had a shield that I didn't know how to break. And he hit like a truck. I was by myself.
  • eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    For estragon you need to break the shield by staying within the tiny circle around him. Sad thing is when we reached 10%HP he used Lay on Hands and healed himself back... We were only 2 though when it happened, cleric and fighter :/
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    For Longing we had a full party of 5, tank, heal, and 3 dps. Couldn't beat him, he always heals back to full health. Stupid af, cheesus christ. We eventually gave up. Either the devs are incompetent, or really really hate us.

Sometimes I think m16 is a way to end the game in a way as not to be liable to shareholders or be investigated for insider trading or something like that.

• kranky#1106 kranky Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    if anyone can give info on how to summon these bosses plz share
  • taylaamogintaylaamogin Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    If you have the essences some people get from the end battle chest it will spawn the ghost - RNG. You do have do wait a little bit after the first battles in the rooms are done then the spawning begins. Whomever has the essences needs to interact with it by giving it an essence & the madness begins. We have yet to find a party even full ones that can get past him or even the Stag BUT people are getting watcher set pieces & legendary vanity pets without finishing the battle with him, from what i've seen in our alliance. There are no guarantees that you are going to get the right map & even when you do there are no guarantees that the ghost will spawn. Did someone say RNG???
  • devilxjkdevilxjk Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    will the rune have also effect on boss?
  • landoras1975landoras1975 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
    Our guild-team managed to defeat Lord of Longing, we dragged him to campfire and then we could kill it. Not sure if the campfire did it.
  • sjk2603sjk2603 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Lady of Sorrow is the easiest by far...just a tank and spank...we did it with 4
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User

Our guild-team managed to defeat Lord of Longing, we dragged him to campfire and then we could kill it. Not sure if the campfire did it.

Sometimes, there is a really long journey to the campfire, gratz though. Other's lured him off a ledge. Another said that randomly they got him to drop his shield, which is how they were able to burst him down before he could heal, but had no idea how they got rid of the shield, so not able to reproduce results, or confirm they actually did defeat him and was not just trolling me. We shouldn't need to cheese our way through this, there is either some mechanic we are missing, or the bosses need to reevaluated.