test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugs from last PS4 Patch

Ok so this last patch has broken a few things. First off getting PSN messages causes the game to kick you out. This is most frustrating. Also in the auction house the newest companion pack from the lock box is listed under the mounts. I'm glad to see you fixed the friends list that this patch also broke, can you please fix these other problems too. The PSN message one asap. Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• slicy#6318 slicy Member Posts: 23 Arc User

Ok so this last patch has broken a few things. First off getting PSN messages causes the game to kick you out. This is most frustrating.

Around the time of the ps4 patch 6.5x was also the NW update.
    Can you confirm this started from the ps4 patch and not the NW update?

• magekazin#3980 magekazin Member Posts: 52 Arc User

Ok so this last patch has broken a few things. First off getting PSN messages causes the game to kick you out. This is most frustrating.

Around the time of the ps4 patch 6.5x was also the NW update.
    Can you confirm this started from the ps4 patch and not the NW update?

This started happening right after the NWO update, and only happens in this game so all signs point to the NW update. All other games I play have no such problems.
  • hardstyle2259#6064 hardstyle2259 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Im having the log out issue with messages too! Super annoying and only happens with Neverwinter
  • dragonwoman52#2119 dragonwoman52 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    having the problem of getting kicked when I go to do upgrades for my guild along with the problems the others also are having. I talked to others and found others having this problem with the guild
  • hardstyle2259#6064 hardstyle2259 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I reported one of these bugs a month ago and still hasnt been sorted idk whats going on tbh
  • magekazin#3980 magekazin Member Posts: 52 Arc User

I reported one of these bugs a month ago and still hasnt been sorted idk whats going on tbh

they are too busy trying to fix the dumpster fire that is mod 16 to worry about this stuff