test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ZEN must have stuff?

I'm new to the game and only been playing for a couple weeks or so with a single level 40ish character so far. And shy of 40k AD at the time of posting. What stuff is a must have from the ZEN store. I'm not one to buy consumable buffs and I value permanent items with cosmetic things a low priority unless bundled with several other things that would be of useful value. Things I know for sure I want is more character slots which some of the packs appear to have along with other things to which I'm not sure what all is what in them at the time of posting this. I assume they would be of value as long as most everything they come with are wanted so that the cost of the pack is less than the cost of the individual items. And last but not least is it worth exchanging AD for ZEN to save on real money spent? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Technically nothing is really a must have, the most useful is likely VIP since it comes with perks at different levels each month gets you 1 rank at a certain rank you get a lockbox key each day which is nice, you can summon traveling signpost, mailbox, seal vendor, bank terminal and others as well.

Otherwise anything useful from the zen store can also be bought with AD, so really it boils down to how fast you want stuff if there is something you want.
  • stoneryno#3492 stoneryno Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Thanks for the info so it looks like to start then I need to find a list of stuff that can only be purchased with ZEN and see if there is anything of that stuff that I will want. I did notice that some of the "packs" contained AD items when I went looking to see how much each item in the pack cost. I'll check back to see others feedback and if anyone knows of a list of things only purchased with ZEN.
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    VIP is top priority if you want to spend zen.

Coal wards and preservation wards are worth because you can either use them or sell it at the auction house.

Mounts from zen markets are claimable by each of your characters, if you play more than 1 character it can be worth.

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    My list:

1. For the quality of life: VIP
    2. For cheap storage: character slots
    3. For account wide mount, companion and most importantly a big bag for every character you have and you will have: Dragonborn pack. A great companion buy with #2. Dragonborn itself can be useful too if you can deal with the look.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***