test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Professions are JACKED UP

underhand001underhand001 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
It would seem since the last patch/update/we are going to break stuff again. That Professions are JACKED UP. What does this mean? Well when I set a Professions person and then come back from work to collect everything it would seem that they are not auto set any more to make stuff again and I have to go back and reset them, this takes time and tell you the truth this is the 3rd day and it pisses me off with the other bugs that are going on. Yeah they might HAMPERS some of my words. Then on top of that when setting someone to do Armorsmithing, which is at level one my Assets and the Profession itself are NOT getting any EXP, they are making the item but not getting the Profession leveled up. Once again PISSING me off.

Comments

• Options
    boris#3139 boris Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    > @underhand001 said:
    > It would seem since the last patch/update/we are going to break stuff again. That Professions are JACKED UP. What does this mean? Well when I set a Professions person and then come back from work to collect everything it would seem that they are not auto set any more to make stuff again and I have to go back and reset them, this takes time and tell you the truth this is the 3rd day and it pisses me off with the other bugs that are going on. Yeah they might HAMPERS some of my words. Then on top of that when setting someone to do Armorsmithing, which is at level one my Assets and the Profession itself are NOT getting any EXP, they are making the item but not getting the Profession leveled up. Once again PISSING me off.

what are you doing there?)
    Craft is dead , wait 80lvl, by the way any news when?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,233 Arc User
    edited May 2019

> @underhand001 said:

> It would seem since the last patch/update/we are going to break stuff again. That Professions are JACKED UP. What does this mean? Well when I set a Professions person and then come back from work to collect everything it would seem that they are not auto set any more to make stuff again and I have to go back and reset them, this takes time and tell you the truth this is the 3rd day and it pisses me off with the other bugs that are going on. Yeah they might HAMPERS some of my words. Then on top of that when setting someone to do Armorsmithing, which is at level one my Assets and the Profession itself are NOT getting any EXP, they are making the item but not getting the Profession leveled up. Once again PISSING me off.

what are you doing there?)

Craft is dead , wait 80lvl, by the way any news when?

Prepare/level up the workshops/workers/professions, accumulate gold, ... so that one can be ready when the profession is updated.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Can confirm. Professions repeat "as many as possible" randomly breaks down even if you have all the correct ingredients and enough gold on your character.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Don't know about the recent patch, but I have had this happen with artisans that have the Miracle Worker skill. If it procs the skill on the first task it cancels the rest and I have had to reset the task.