test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

waning darkness

this quest is all kinds of messed up.
people are doing it and not getting the choke chain or doing it in groups and only 1 person gets it.
I've done it on 5 toons now and always gotten it, so I decided to do a lil test and kill Kerestra then abandon the quest and redo it....well my rogue now has 4 choke chains.........I'm not even gonna finish the quest now. I'm just gonna keep her on it and if any of my friends did not get the choke chain i will help them get it.....helped 2 random people get one last night.
I'm doing this out of the goodness of my soul, but I can easily see others turning this into a profit.
DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

Comments

• kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    May want to be careful since this is a bug that players can benefit from it will be classified as an exploit. So just getting the item and abandoning the quest to get more whether for yourself or even to help others that got screwed out of theirs could end up getting people banned no matter your intentions of doing so.
  • thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    Its been stated that though it isn't working as intended, it isn't an exploit.
  • ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User

May want to be careful since this is a bug that players can benefit from it will be classified as an exploit. So just getting the item and abandoning the quest to get more whether for yourself or even to help others that got screwed out of theirs could end up getting people banned no matter your intentions of doing so.

if they ban me for helping people out they would be doing me a favor at this point
    Your wish is my command . . . . /ban @pariswinters
  • adders79#8251 adders79 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Looks like reward has now been moved to quest completion now