test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Undermountaineer's Pack! will we get it on Xbox when Mod 16 is released there?

juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
Free Undermountaineer's Pack! will we get it on Xbox when Mod 16 is released there?
Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9

Comments

• darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Im going to say No, as this is for the PC people putting up with the bugs in Mod 16.

Now if Mod 16 goes live to consoles and we have to deal with the same amount of issues, then we could ask for it.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

Now if when Mod 16 goes live to consoles and we have to deal with the same amount of issues, then we could ask for it.

Just had to fix that one little word for you.
  • robert#4620 robert Member Posts: 31 Arc User

Now if when Mod 16 goes live to consoles and we have to deal with the same amount of issues, then we could ask for it.

Just had to fix that one little word for you.
    I hope that we don't have to deal with these reported issues.

• kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Lol it is just a joke 3 appearance junk the comp is pretty worthless skills wise, pry why they gave us a zen only comp free pry had no one buying it. If people on consoles want it so bad I hope they give it to you.... I would gladly have donated mine to someone that wanted it but its all bound so I just destroyed the comp to make some mushroom stew.... It was actually quite satisfying.