test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Undermountain or Vistani gear

devnullloredevnulllore Member Posts: 160 Arc User
Ok, so I began Undermountain and got all the gear but I currently have the Vistani gear which looks similar. Which is recommended?

Cheers,
Ulfrik Dragonsyre
Hero of Neverwinter
Retribution Paladin of the realm
Siring quality Dragons for mounts and pets

Comments

• Options
    trueffelhyaenetrueffelhyaene Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Depends on the built of your character. Check up the stats of the items and choose what is best for your character.

• Options
    Both gear are identical. For some reason I can't equip the Undermountain gear. I do not get the option all it says it "transfer" I seem to have lost my cowl doing this. What happened to it?

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
  • Options
    tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    One difference is, the Vistani gear came with rank 8 enchantments on the first character per account to claim it, the rest were rank 6. If you haven't upgraded/replaced those, then the Undermountain gear all has rank 8 enchantments so will be slightly better.

I didn't look all that closely at them, but IIRC all the items had the same bonuses, except that the Undermountain artifact weapon/offhand set has a slightly different set bonus. Other than that, you can pretty much choose from either set based on which pieces you like the look of.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to equip items from the set, I suggest taking the old item off first, then see if you can drag and drop the new item into the empty item slot.
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    @devnulllore If you have already wear Vistani or better, just pull the rank 8 enchantments, and do as you wish with the Mountain gear given to you. Next look in auction house under gear for blues and set the item level to 860. These are cheap blues dropping in the Undermountain but they cannot be worn until you hit 78 or better. Over in the corner is a seal trader at the Yawning Portal who has +900 epic gear for seals of the deep.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    Ok, after close inspection the two gears are identical, even the enchants, both use rank 8's. The only plus is the 3 companion only items that come with the Undermountain gear.

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter