test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to collect rewards for Heroic Encounters

fremen#4136 fremen Member Posts: 9 Arc User
After completeing a Heroic in Reclamation Rock, I was unable to collect the rewards....neither Ctrl F, nor manually clicking works. I just get error message "You already have all the items in this package".

Since you claim the rewards from multiple Heroics in the same order you earned them, this means I can no longer claim ANY Heroic rewards, since this single one won't clear.

Comments

• Options
    zaincarla22zaincarla22 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Also having this issue, It started for me on the launch day of undermountain. getting Extremely annoying now
  • Options
    angusnaog#8508 angusnaog Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The wife and I have been having the same issue since the Undermountain launch. I haven't played since I discovered the issue. What's truly annoying is my wife has made multiple attempts to submit a ticket for the bug. However when she goes back to check the status of the report, it's not there. If Cryptic Studios wants to just ignore the problem then they shouldn't be surprised when people stop giving them money and stop playing, not to mention actively discouraging friends from playing. I've been trying to get friends to play with me. At this point I'm going to tell them not to bother. With this issue I can't complete quests that require completion of heroic encounters. Congratulations on figuring out how to kill an online game, at least for me. I will keep checking in for a little while to see if the issue is resolved. However, if they think they can drag their feet for weeks or longer and expect me to keep waiting, they are in for a rude awakening.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    They are aware and working on a fix. I do not have an ETA or further information at this time.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    tenryuutootenryuutoo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Then they NEED to make an OFFICIAL announcement. And I say that as a system developer with over 30+ years of experience doing development. KEEP YOUR USERS INFORMED. First rule of doing ANYthing in computers. BOTH of my epic characters have been hit with this bug and it basically means there's no point in even TRYING to do heroic encounters. Which is kinda the point, isn't it? I can't power up my elemental widgets/seeds/whatever the heck they are that require you to complete 100 Heroic Encounters to power up. I can't finish the (admittedly optional) quests in the areas. It has gone beyond nuisance right to "Do I even want to play this $&&#&! game?"

tpb Llyrwyn Farwalker, Domina Monet, and Danika Hallstadt