test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Duelist's Flurry's CC Immunity Frame Is Bugged In Mod 16 and No Longer Works Against Most CCs

trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
Before I explain the bug, here is a little bit of info about this attack for context:

The rogue power duelist's flurry has always consisted of two swings followed by a flurry of smaller attacks. During the flurry stage, the person using this attack is locked in place and can't move until they either dodge or the attack ends. This lockdown is pretty long compared to most attacks out there and one full attack combo takes 3 to 4 seconds to complete from start to finish. The flurry stage is also what does most of this attack's damage.

Because of this long lockdown, this attack grants you CC immunity during the flurry stage, this is a function that has been there since mod 1 at least and its easy to see why:
If the flurry stage didn't have this CC immunity frame, it would make this attack disproportionately risky to wield in PVP compared to other at wills and it also would be very annoying to PVE players to get constantly knocked and stunned in the middle of an already cumbersome attack.

Now For The Bug:

Ever since mod 16 launched on PC, I've been getting all manner of knocked and stunned during the flurry stage when I was supposed to be immune. I just ran tests on this attack's CC immunity frame yesterday and this was what I found:

DF's immunity frame no longer blocks most CCs in the game. The "immune" message still pops up on your screen when you get hit during the flurry but the CC effect still affects you.

A few AOE attacks with CC effects are still blocked by DF's immunity frame, such as smokebomb and the gelatinous cube attack that sucks you towards it.

Please restore the flurry stage CC immunity frame, it was an important part of this attack's function and needs to be there.
--
PVP Rogue,
--[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
----------------------------------------------------------------
Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
Platform: PC
Tagged:

Comments

• waglaf#2015 waglaf Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    holy HAMSTER, a lot of things make more sense now. i was wondering why my rouge was getting thrown around like a rag doll.