test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Status caps

Hi guys, i heard that now we need to hit 100 k critical strike, 100k combat advantage , 60 k armor pen and 60 k accuracy, is that true? i don't think we can hit get all those stats and keep a good status of power so if i sacrifice one of then i will be able to do damage ? And one more thing, where did they got this information ? i've been looking in forum and i never saw one patch note about the matter.

Comments

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Eh, no...that's not true. See here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12AXzQrEQOeGZfAk7YolOH7YWE7qTmWe49sCwH-RATDg/edit?usp=sharing

For a more technical discussion, see here: https://jannenw.info/pages/mechanics16/stats

Basically, if you want to do damage, aim for the following stats (assuming level 80 player doing level 80 content). For LoMM most of the numbers will be 6K higher.
    1. Get ArPen to 60000 - it is simply the single most important stat for DPS.
    2. Get Accuracy to 60000
    3. If you can reliably generate combat advantage 100% of the time against opponents, get CA up to 100000, but if you have 0% CA uptime, focus on Crit instead and get that up to 66000 (and use a Vorpal enchant). Most players will be somewhere between one of those extremes - use Janne's calculator to figure out the optimal stat distribution for you.
    4. Dump the rest of your offensive points into Power.
    5. Feats/Powers are class-specific, and boons for DPS are fairly obvious.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    huashan#7979 huashan Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2019
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited April 2019

Where did you got the information ? and when you say 60k is base value or with companion bonus ?

We got a description of the mechanism back in January, but the numbers have been tweaked a bit since then (biggest change was for mobs to have "high" and "low" stat numbers, which noworries posted about a while ago.

60K is the "target" value for lvl 80 content you need to have during combat. it doesn't really matter how much of it comes from the companion or other sources - only what the total is.

And, as I said, the value for LoMM was 66000 on Preview, but LoMM is currently not available....maybe it will be higher once it gets put back up. We don't know.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    huashan#7979 huashan Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Where did you got the information ? and when you say 60k is base value or with companion bonus ?

We got a description of the mechanism back in January, but the numbers have been tweaked a bit since then (biggest change was for mobs to have "high" and "low" stat numbers, which noworries posted about a while ago.

60K is the "target" value for lvl 80 content you need to have during combat. it doesn't really matter how much of it comes from the companion or other sources - only what the total is.

And, as I said, the value for LoMM was 66000 on Preview, but LoMM is currently not available....maybe it will be higher once it gets put back up. We don't know.

Allright, thanks man !