test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

WTH?????

dabigdawgnd67dabigdawgnd67 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
My paladin was level 121 ... atleast that's how many power points I had gotten and now I'm only 70 .. what kind of mess is that????? Now we can't use all of our runestones neither .... this game is going down hill fast

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,239 Arc User

My paladin was level 121 ... atleast that's how many power points I had gotten and now I'm only 70 .. what kind of mess is that????? Now we can't use all of our runestones neither .... this game is going down hill fast

Not sure how you could be level 121 when the max was 70 and the current max is 80.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Um yeah. What are you on about? Level 121? Powerpoints had absolutely nothing to do with your level. They were there to rank up powers only and that has been removed. So you're still level 70, just like you were before.

If you're going to attack the game with the rest of us you should at least pile on with something that's actually real.
  • Options
    that's fine whatever .. going back to DDO!!!!!
  • Options

Um yeah. What are you on about? Level 121? Powerpoints had absolutely nothing to do with your level. They were there to rank up powers only and that has been removed. So you're still level 70, just like you were before.

If you're going to attack the game with the rest of us you should at least pile on with something that's actually real.

DONT NEED TO BE SNOTTY .. I DIDN'T KNOW .. THAT'S FINE Y'ALL ARE RUDE HERE ANYWAYS .... I'M DONE WITH YOU JOKERS AND THIS STUPID GAME .. GLAD I WAS SMART ENOUGH NOT TO PAY TO PLAY