test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Fighter

Please, can you tell me a little, briefly explain how it is now? Too much I did not understand why I have such a small DMG 12k main spell on average 1-4k, kills me basically anything. It seems to me as if I was on lvl 20. The system of slow fighting.

Can anyone give me a little light to know about it?

Thank you
In game - Joranka

Comments

• gamerarc2000#5085 gamerarc2000 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    fully agree with you I can not fight anymore some mob since the release, I go back 2 years later, i even can not play anymore in Ravenloft
  • thassarian#8196 thassarian Member Posts: 24 Arc User

fully agree with you I can not fight anymore some mob since the release, I go back 2 years later, i even can not play anymore in Ravenloft

Like, when I meet 4-5 mobs, they take me off like a strawberry and I'm out of paper as a tank. If I beat them, they're chewing for half an hour. It doesn't make any sense it'll be better to end it. Because if I have to pay and make up the game's development and it's like this style, I'd rather give the money to another. In the basically is now a usable figure so at the location lvl 20-30 there I could perhaps give some group of people.
    In game - Joranka
  • cukaashacukaasha Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Fighter is doing fair, assuming you focus on dps rather than tank. It just needs some adaption to it and some bug fixin. Builds for the class will be published in due time. But its entirely terrible, at least not as terrible as tank palad.
    cukaasha said:

Fighter is doing fair, assuming you focus on dps rather than tank. It just needs some adaption to it and some bug fixin. Builds for the class will be published in due time. But its entirely terrible, at least not as terrible as tank palad.

Well I do not know it's crazy, if I give it as a PCB or as Vanguard so it is exactly the same, I give the same dmg for both branches. The fight is so crazy slow that in the meantime they will collect 180k lives and I give them 10k: D whether in DMG or Vanguard.

But what now?
    In game - Joranka
  • valetudo78valetudo78 Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    I cant even use my block atwills. Awesome job cryptic, you did a really good job of ruining your game. Have fun standing in the unemployment line with the swordcoast developers. Im going to take a looong break from this game, like I did when mod6 came out. If this game lives in a couple years, maybe Ill give it a try again. Some people never learn.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User

I cant even use my block atwills. Awesome job cryptic, you did a really good job of ruining your game. Have fun standing in the unemployment line with the swordcoast developers. Im going to take a looong break from this game, like I did when mod6 came out. If this game lives in a couple years, maybe Ill give it a try again. Some people never learn.

shielding at-wills are broken, acknowledged by asterdahl, should be fixed later this week or on tuesday's patch.
    I aim to misbehave

But I am most angry that DMG is 50% lower. The attacks are slow, the talents are scattered into one line, rather more complex than simpler. But he will surely find some players.
    In game - Joranka