test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tales of old

poppy#8982 poppy Member Posts: 27 Arc User
LetsL have an event for only high level people, don't let anyone else play in this new event even though they have spent hundreds of hours trying to build their character, who needs low level people anyway.

Comments

• Options
    liambradshaw#2102 liambradshaw Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    This is literally the 1st time ever that endgamers have had an event just for them. There's lots of events for low to mid level players and one for endgamers. I know for a fact that lower people can't run it successfully 5 times (which is the limit) because of the increasing difficulty. Why should I carry someone who's not ready, for up to 2 hours, and risk losing all my rewards when we fail. Not worth the risk. Go farm T9 or CODG until you're ready. The event says 16k recommended for a reason.
  • Options
    littledanger#4115 littledanger Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Even at a high IL, there's nothing in the event worth the time or effort. Factor in disconnects and the chest glitching out, forget about it.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    the artifact set isn't worth it. its rank 70 in the new mod not 80. you don't have to finish to get decent rewards. the enchant and comp tokens and gear that drops in the chests are the reward imo. there is no reason lower levels couldn't farm it successfully not finishing and being ok with that. I personally have no problem just going until we can't go anymore going for the dungeons chests. as long as everyone sticks together and you have a tank adn some heals it should be totally doable for that purpose even if you're not an elite. yeah if you're 12 hundred you're not going to go far but truth in advertising here, unlike castle ravenloft and tong and some of the others, and yes as an 18k toon I have the right to run with other people who have worked for it. I'm perfectly fine with 16k and above and even taking along one lower level person if they are in alliance.. but there are plenty of people out there who are in the same lower level shoes as you. just put parties together for lower level people and run that way.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

This is literally the 1st time ever that endgamers have had an event just for them. There's lots of events for low to mid level players and one for endgamers. I know for a fact that lower people can't run it successfully 5 times (which is the limit) because of the increasing difficulty. Why should I carry someone who's not ready, for up to 2 hours, and risk losing all my rewards when we fail. Not worth the risk. Go farm T9 or CODG until you're ready. The event says 16k recommended for a reason.

it would have been fine, if they had not used this event to return a missing dungeon that most of the playerbase had not seen before, tho...
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    bobo#5090 said:

Except is says it's supposed to scale people up if not at 16k. So is it not wai? Or are you and the others begging only for 18K+ groups just elitist snobs?

The scaling up does not work well. A scaled up 16K does not do as well as a natural 16K. Essentially, 16K is the min item level for these runs, and you know how enthusiastic people are running with min iLvl toons.
  • Options
    jamiefors#0606 jamiefors Member Posts: 48 Arc User

And still people don’t understand about item level
  • Options
    chnops68chnops68 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I try running my 17.2k Templock who heals 10’s of millions of hp in epics but I can’t keep some of the toons I try to help through the map when they keep getting one shot.

I don’t run this map anymore because it’s not worth the aggravation to earn rewards that will be obsolete in m16.

The best part of this game for me is helping lower lvl toons gear up but the devs seem to be changing the game and taking that out. I don’t understand it either.
  • Options
    huck#2290 huck Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I still have not gotten paid from the first tails, yes there seems to be a works around for pic will try it on Xbox tomorrow. Still no word on paying me for the runs made in first event. Lot of time invested on 5 x runs for no rewards.