test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T9G bug?

Hello peeps, i have be run t9g about a hand full of time (10 time) and i still have not gotten ras nsi to upgrade me scale chain. has any one else had this problem if so how do i get the ras nsi? i also had like 4 different friends complete t9g on the first go and get the ras nsi.

Comments

• Options
    lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Poor RNG that’s all...
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Hello peeps, i have be run t9g about a hand full of time (10 time) and i still have not gotten ras nsi to upgrade me scale chain. has any one else had this problem if so how do i get the ras nsi? i also had like 4 different friends complete t9g on the first go and get the ras nsi.

It's totally RNG, just like everything else in this game.
  • Options
    magekazin#3980 magekazin Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Yup it is RNG, took 1 on my pally, 16 on my CW. All pure luck
  • Options
    canadianham420#0847 canadianham420 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    so you is it that all my friends that play this game and ran t9g for the scale have gotten it on the first though and i have like 20 people that play neverwinter on ps4
  • Options
    sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User

so you is it that all my friends that play this game and ran t9g for the scale have gotten it on the first though and i have like 20 people that play neverwinter on ps4

pure luck.... i got friends that hav gotten it frst try both in my alliance an gyuild an friends that hav gotten it after 10-15 tries........
    took me over 50 tries... i had all the other scales b4 i got that scale lol wen i did.... straight from scales 2 to scales 5 lol
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

It took my GF 10 tries. My DC and CW got it the first time around. If you have a key you have 3 shots at it. If you don't have a key you have 2 shots at it.