test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Stick Horse

lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
The new Stick Horse mount better be the first Mythic mount we get in this game, otherwise im quitting.

PD. Happy April 1st.
Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?

Comments

• krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    lardeson said:

The new Stick Horse mount better be the first Mythic mount we get in this game, otherwise im quitting.

PD. Happy April 1st.

What stick horse are you talking about?

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    Next year I expect to be banging two coconuts together. That said, they don't have the time to keep the Foundry operational but they have the time to do this? SMH.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

Next year I expect to be banging two coconuts together. That said, they don't have the time to keep the Foundry operational but they have the time to do this? SMH.

Hey, that's hitting below the belt. They are hard at work fixing Artisan portraits so cut them a break..
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    I lolled.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    gives new meaning to the classic phrase

leg mount
  • erikanudanerikanudan Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hopefully by next year Lukan will finally perfect his illusion. He hopes to rotate the stick to full vertical so we can all Merrily Go 'Round … but experimental costs are always rising, so cannot meet his dastardly Winter Foalstival deadline.
  • erikanudanerikanudan Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Summer Foalstival is right out.
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    was thinking how they should of done a horse on a broom that shot out rainbows but for me I did get a kick out of this horse on a stick since I really did want that one as a free item
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    giddity up giddity up, oh what a fun riding on open horsey stick.
    o'ver the field, go clapping coconuts all the way.
    giddity up, giddity up, and giddity all the way
    Oh, what fun to clap coconuts on the open field following horsey stick knights.
  • cheeseagent69cheeseagent69 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I was about to post a thread about those stick horse. I missed the april 1st on here and Ijust came back after a while. Was wondering if they were actually obtainable and I would so buy one.
  • bayaz#7892 bayaz Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    I would instantly pay the Zen price for an epic mount if i could just get the skin. No need for insignias or an equip bonus
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    that lyric i post was a variation of jingle bell song :)
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    I would have liked the stick horses more if they had been the heads of whatever mounts we had active.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User

I would have liked the stick horses more if they had been the heads of whatever mounts we had active.

While I agree, would have made it a lot more work to implement I suspect, which for an April fool is not what you want
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

I would have liked the stick horse if it didn't exist and I was still on my actual mount.
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

Next year I expect to be banging two coconuts together.

"... and this is my trusty servant Patsy. we have ridden the lengths and breadths of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court in Camelot."

"What? Ridden on a horse? You're using coconuts!"
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    if they let us have this in the summer event i would have no trouble buying it