test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any foundry based guilds out there?

limsenlimsen Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Hi, I’m a mature player who’s been playing Dungeon’s and Dragons in one form or another since AD&D. I’m pretty new to Neverwinter, at least today’s Neverwinter I returned to the game recently when I discovered they re-launched the foundry. I’m looking for a guild that has some people in it who enjoy the custom player made content the foundry offers. I love to grind out gear and boons as much as the next MMO’er but when I want a break it would be fantastic to be part of a community of authors. Anyway mail/message @limsen If you got an invite to such a guild, I haven’t seen anything in ads on the guild board so here I am…I don’t care about the boons the guild has or what level it is, all that stuff can be farmed out. I’m just looking for an active group of authors if such a guild exists. If it doesn’t someone start it and send me an invite lol!

Comments

• warrfb#9532 warrfb Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    > @limsen said:
    > Hi, I’m a mature player who’s been playing Dungeon’s and Dragons in one form or another since AD&D. I’m pretty new to Neverwinter, at least today’s Neverwinter I returned to the game recently when I discovered they re-launched the foundry. I’m looking for a guild that has some people in it who enjoy the custom player made content the foundry offers. I love to grind out gear and boons as much as the next MMO’er but when I want a break it would be fantastic to be part of a community of authors. Anyway mail/message @limsen If you got an invite to such a guild, I haven’t seen anything in ads on the guild board so here I am…I don’t care about the boons the guild has or what level it is, all that stuff can be farmed out. I’m just looking for an active group of authors if such a guild exists. If it doesn’t someone start it and send me an invite lol!

i gave an honest thought to making a foundry guild as soon as i got the boot in my prior one. The thought took roots but never really flourished. With recent news, however, the thought withered. A /Salute to the foundry system and to all of its users.