test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tome of Ascendance needs nerf for pvp

gee#8801 gee Member Posts: 5 Arc User
As like every in game exploit item its follow the leader so now every tryhard looking for egde has one. if a team has 5 tomes equipped the random popping forever lag stuns opposing team and can kill wipe squad even using cc immunity enchants or artifacts and by the time you respawn and get back to point its up again.. rinse and repeat.. Tome needs nerf bad the stun is too op

Comments

• Options
    leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    gee#8801 said:

As like every in game exploit item its follow the leader so now every tryhard looking for egde has one. if a team has 5 tomes equipped the random popping forever lag stuns opposing team and can kill wipe squad even using cc immunity enchants or artifacts and by the time you respawn and get back to point its up again.. rinse and repeat.. Tome needs nerf bad the stun is too op

laughts in shiny coin 10+ prone and journal 10s stun
  • Options
    trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    gee#8801 said:

I'm guessing you aren't on PC, never seen any PVPers here chaining tombs of ascendance. On PC, I mostly see tymora's spinning coin and gond's anvil of creation getting abused.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • Options
    slysnow#2290 slysnow Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    > @trgluestickz said:
    > As like every in game exploit item its follow the leader so now every tryhard looking for egde has one. if a team has 5 tomes equipped the random popping forever lag stuns opposing team and can kill wipe squad even using cc immunity enchants or artifacts and by the time you respawn and get back to point its up again.. rinse and repeat.. Tome needs nerf bad the stun is too op
    >
    > I'm guessing you aren't on PC, never seen any PVPers here chaining tombs of ascendance. On PC, I mostly see tymora's spinning coin and gond's anvil of creation getting abused.

On ps4 tryhards use it a lot. There are many ways to counter:

Range: if there's enough distance it doesn't
    stun

Low deflect: self explanatory

Shadowclad/stealth rings: if stealth pops you can't get hit

Wheel of element/waters of elzad: pop as soon as they pop their artifact, you will heal through it all

Tank build: stun doesn't matter if they can't kill

Run away for 15 seconds...

Foresight: if you KNOW certain people use it before match begins, providence + wheel of elements (water) plus shadowclad will always counter it if you have enough survivability in a 1v1 situation

I'm a CW, i can't run away. In a 1v1 or 1v2 situation this artifact has never been responsible for aiding in killing me. I also do not use providence. There are those who use that artifact religiously because of how "broken" it is. People who rely on cheap mechanics 99% of the time have zero skill. Once you learn to counter it they become easy prey...

Good luck
  • Options
    gee#8801 gee Member Posts: 5 Arc User

> @trgluestickz said:

> As like every in game exploit item its follow the leader so now every tryhard looking for egde has one. if a team has 5 tomes equipped the random popping forever lag stuns opposing team and can kill wipe squad even using cc immunity enchants or artifacts and by the time you respawn and get back to point its up again.. rinse and repeat.. Tome needs nerf bad the stun is too op

>

> I'm guessing you aren't on PC, never seen any PVPers here chaining tombs of ascendance. On PC, I mostly see tymora's spinning coin and gond's anvil of creation getting abused.

On ps4 tryhards use it a lot. There are many ways to counter:

Range: if there's enough distance it doesn't

stun

Low deflect: self explanatory

Shadowclad/stealth rings: if stealth pops you can't get hit

Wheel of element/waters of elzad: pop as soon as they pop their artifact, you will heal through it all

Tank build: stun doesn't matter if they can't kill

Run away for 15 seconds...

Foresight: if you KNOW certain people use it before match begins, providence + wheel of elements (water) plus shadowclad will always counter it if you have enough survivability in a 1v1 situation

I'm a CW, i can't run away. In a 1v1 or 1v2 situation this artifact has never been responsible for aiding in killing me. I also do not use providence. There are those who use that artifact religiously because of how "broken" it is. People who rely on cheap mechanics 99% of the time have zero skill. Once you learn to counter it they become easy prey...

Good luck

Appreciate that sly and you are a beast tanky cw so yeah it doesnt really affect you. You right its counterable ... Im about to sound like a nub what is Providence? True the tryhards who use it have zero skill to rely on broken items.. I wish they would nerf before next mod so us vets can make a few more rage n quit from not having a exploit lol..
  • Options
    slysnow#2290 slysnow Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    > @gee#8801 said:
    > > @trgluestickz said:
    >
    > > As like every in game exploit item its follow the leader so now every tryhard looking for egde has one. if a team has 5 tomes equipped the random popping forever lag stuns opposing team and can kill wipe squad even using cc immunity enchants or artifacts and by the time you respawn and get back to point its up again.. rinse and repeat.. Tome needs nerf bad the stun is too op
    >
    > >
    >
    > > I'm guessing you aren't on PC, never seen any PVPers here chaining tombs of ascendance. On PC, I mostly see tymora's spinning coin and gond's anvil of creation getting abused.
    >
    >
    >
    > On ps4 tryhards use it a lot. There are many ways to counter:
    >
    >
    >
    > Range: if there's enough distance it doesn't
    >
    > stun
    >
    >
    >
    > Low deflect: self explanatory
    >
    >
    >
    > Shadowclad/stealth rings: if stealth pops you can't get hit
    >
    >
    >
    > Wheel of element/waters of elzad: pop as soon as they pop their artifact, you will heal through it all
    >
    >
    >
    > Tank build: stun doesn't matter if they can't kill
    >
    >
    >
    > Run away for 15 seconds...
    >
    >
    >
    > Foresight: if you KNOW certain people use it before match begins, providence + wheel of elements (water) plus shadowclad will always counter it if you have enough survivability in a 1v1 situation
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm a CW, i can't run away. In a 1v1 or 1v2 situation this artifact has never been responsible for aiding in killing me. I also do not use providence. There are those who use that artifact religiously because of how "broken" it is. People who rely on cheap mechanics 99% of the time have zero skill. Once you learn to counter it they become easy prey...
    >
    >
    >
    > Good luck
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Appreciate that sly and you are a beast tanky cw so yeah it doesnt really affect you. You right its counterable ... Im about to sound like a nub what is Providence? True the tryhards who use it have zero skill to rely on broken items.. I wish they would nerf before next mod so us vets can make a few more rage n quit from not having a exploit lol..

Providence is the mount equip power from the (Legendary) Lion. 10% hp heal every ten seconds. Ignores healing depression in pvp (you get the full heal not 25% of it)