test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

extra Coins of Tales Told lost

julieedkjulieedk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
I had Extra Coins of Tales Told from the event after running extra runs but they disappeared today i have spoken to other guild members they still have there extras, can we make extra to have a easy time next event or are they gona be removed from all who had extra?

Comments

• bumpzillabumpzilla Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    They were designed to go away after the event. Not sure how your guild members kept theirs, mine are gone. Thankfully, we did keep the Fabled Chapter.
    From the tooltip:

Coins of Tales Told
    Icons Inventory Binds on Pickup
    (Character)

Coins given by the travelling bard in exchange for stories of adventure. Can be exchanged at the event store. Like the stories told to acquire them, these coins will fade away when the bard leaves.

Event Currencies
    No Level Requirement
    Cannot sell
    Cannot Discard
  • rocketabbyrocketabby Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I did not make the 135 coins to get a Fabled Chapter. I managed 120+, but could not quite make it to the 135. Now I look, and I don't even have a line item for the Coins, as if they are zeroed out. Is this truly the case? That was a lot of work to not have the Coins saved for the next event. This is really disappointing.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    percemer said:

Greetings,

If you are still concerned by any issue linked to this event, please contact me and let me know your Character'sName@handle.

Regards,

Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    percemer said:

Greetings,

We forwarded all issues from Tales of Old event to the dev team. Developers are now looking into it.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

(Closing this thread because of duplicates)
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
This discussion has been closed.