test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod 16 and items with stats gone

matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
Hi there!

Came home from job, turned on PC to see some of my fears of Mod 16 have come true. Recovery and life steal will be gone.

Now my question is, what will happen with enchants or artifacts that have those stats on them?
The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
David Icke

Comments

• Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    If one of my fears about mod 16 will come true you do not have to worry about some stats as there will no longer be anyone around to play with.
    (To your question: most of the items will probably get their stats changed to something developers deemed suitable I guess. It would not hurt them to make an exchange merchant like with the Lostmouth set in case you would end up with something undesirable, but I doubt it.)
  • Options
    yperkeimenosyperkeimenos Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    rikitaki said:

If one of my fears about mod 16 will come true you do not have to worry about some stats as there will no longer be anyone around to play with.
    (To your question: most of the items will probably get their stats changed to something developers deemed suitable I guess. It would not hurt them to make an exchange merchant like with the Lostmouth set in case you would end up with something undesirable, but I doubt it.)

Do not underestimate peoples stupidity. I'm sure quite a few will convince themselves how great everything is and will keep on paying for bad content. Players should understand that they're customers and should start voting with their wallet. If you don't like the content don't pay for it and eventually falling revenue will force Cryptic to make positive changes.
    It's BUGS bunny i tell you.
  • Options
    thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2019

Hi there!

Came home from job, turned on PC to see some of my fears of Mod 16 have come true. Recovery and life steal will be gone.

Now my question is, what will happen with enchants or artifacts that have those stats on them?

In addition to removing stats, they are adding new stats. I'm sure the new stats will replace the stats that were lifesteal/recovery/regen in mod 15, since there are 3 new stats; accuracy, critical avoidance and awareness.
  • Options
    teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    if they could make bound account companions mounts and fashion bound tradable i bet it would save us alot of time and ads from having to buy out theses items from the auction house cause i know im tired of throwing good stuff onto the ground that either players could of use so why isn't this a option to have in the game of mod16 same along with putting knights valor into a party group so it can not be a self thing anymore?