test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Workshop - Delivery Box

demonikhandemonikhan Member Posts: 38 Arc User
edited January 2019 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Forcing us to zone into yet another location simply to loot out our Delivery Box is very frustrating and needlessly time consuming. We already zone enough in this game. Adding yet another zone in for a simple task is just... well... inefficient. Please let us loot our Delivery BOx from our Professions Menu.

Comments

• Options
    johnnyreklaw#1518 johnnyreklaw Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    You can. Once you get the sending stone, its 5 morale to get all the items currently in the box. I find unless I'm doing a 10 minute task on repeat, I can check it 2x a day without it overflowing. I just go there 2x and call it good, though 5 morale wouldn't break my bank.. Since I'm still waiting on a few artisans, I also check applications at the same time. If I'm doing larger crafting, I usually go there anyway.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    You'll have to hit rank 3 with your workshop to get the sending stone. The real nuisance is that you can't interact with your gathering board even with the stone.
  • Options
    silvershard#4275 silvershard Member Posts: 95 Arc User

You'll have to hit rank 3 with your workshop to get the sending stone. The real nuisance is that you can't interact with your gathering board even with the stone.

If anything it should be the other way around.
    I know I often talk about "logic" and yeah its a world with dragons and magic yadda yadda, but if the artisans are literally OUT of the workshop doing hunting and gathering stuff, what purpose does going to the workshop serve to contact them to come back? What magic powers of communication does that cork board have that the Mail Box wouldn't?

Logically THREE active adventurers is silly. Does the wilderness really get THAT full, THAT easily? But hey, they need a mechanical cap on the process so, whatever...

And if you can using the Sending Stone to instruct the artisans in the workshop who are sitting around boozing, why not the Adventurers?

There are lots of little things that are annoying or just plain dumb.

But as people keep telling me, that's the way it is, because... that's the way they made it. So don't expect rational behaviour from Crafting.
    I'm sure there will be an annoying work around that takes longer than an obvious solution, but... it's the way it is because it's the way it is.
  • Options
    johnnyreklaw#1518 johnnyreklaw Member Posts: 114 Arc User

Actually, you just have to donate 1 item to the commission lady. The questline pickes up (or it did for me) after that and I went all the way through sending stone without being level 3.