test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weapon Enchantment + Lostmauth's Vengeance + Magistrate's Patience/Restraint

vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
Right now Vorpal is the only weapon enchantment that works with Lostmauth Set and with Magistrate Insignia Bonus.

All other enchantments disable Lostmauth and Magistrate effects probably because theirs "deals X% of weapon damage" overwrite some procs.

I know this is an already know bug, but i just wanted to refresh some memories in the hope that this will get fixed someday lol

Comments

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    They dont care about this...
    Somewhere in the world of neverwinter people are collecting x2 acorns, and that takes priority.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    They also probably don't care because most people moved on from Lostmauth set ages ago.
  • Options
    Oh it also affects Fire of the Gods (DC Righteous feat). It's very annoying trying to mantain Bear Your Sins with Plaguefire because of the duration of the DoT.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    https://imgur.com/O6gCCnR

New set has a mix of Black Ice Beholder set bonus + Lostmauth set bonus (plus +1 in all stats and +500 Power/+5000 HP for every Tales of Old artifact you have equipped), this means that half of the bonus of the new set does not work with weapon enchantments unless devs fix this.

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    That set looks like it will have you replace all artifacts for bonus plus neck and waist for another bonus.

No thanks..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!