test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tales of Old Coin and reentry bug

shockmageshockmage Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
Our group ran one phase then one member accidentally exited the instance so we all left and restarted.
After completing 5 phases 2 out of the five of us received full reward, 1 received small reward, possibly claimed after first exit, while i and another member received only a coin that said the contents have already been claimed. I noticed i could reenter and exit then did so four times not knowing how the reward system was supposed to work. I received coins for each entry and seems i could continue to do so any number of times. So i have in my bag 5 coins and no event currency for the time spent. We were all confused about the different currencies and ways to obtain them so simplifying that would be something to evaluate.

I took the quest a day prior so assumed i had it running, does it expire? The other member may have took the quest after completion then entered and exited as i did and only has one coin.

I really enjoy the event but the reward system is a confusing mess lol

Comments

• Options
    rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    I have been running this event for three days now. The first day everything went OK and I got 16 coins. The second and third day, I would run the event (including successful 5x runs) and I can't get any more coins. Nipsy gives me a coin, and when I try to redeem it, it says "You already have all the items in this package." I'm literally spending hours on this event with NO REWARD. How to you make the stupid thing work so you get the coins again? It is completely bugged for me. This may be the last straw for me. If I am spending the time to do the event, but get locked out for a whole season due to a bug. I will quit.
  • Options
    vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    I achieved 135 coins of tales told and didn't get the 1x Fabled Chapter i was supposed to get.
  • Options
    cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

I achieved 135 coins of tales told and didn't get the 1x Fabled Chapter i was supposed to get.

Run it once more (even just a 1x), and you should get your Fabled Chapter.
  • Options
    miyagi#6886 miyagi Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I completed 5 runs but
    rubytrue said:

I have been running this event for three days now. The first day everything went OK and I got 16 coins. The second and third day, I would run the event (including successful 5x runs) and I can't get any more coins. Nipsy gives me a coin, and when I try to redeem it, it says "You already have all the items in this package." I'm literally spending hours on this event with NO REWARD. How to you make the stupid thing work so you get the coins again? It is completely bugged for me. This may be the last straw for me. If I am spending the time to do the event, but get locked out for a whole season due to a bug. I will quit.

Got the same issue, completed 5 runs... received 1 coin in the bag... no other currencies. Error when opening the coin from the bag