Guild Name: The Arcadians
Guild Leader: LegendaryLykaon
Guild Contact: LegendaryLykaon, LeanderKolasi
Guild Website: Currently NA
Guild Motto: Just a friendly, social guild for all
Guild Currently Recruiting: Anyone and Everyone
Current Guild Size: 106
Guild Size Goal: 150+
Guild Type: Social, PvE (PvP planned for future, need to build first)
Guild Peak Time Zones: USA

Description: We are just a small group that love to play together. Our leader, has been playing this game forever and is very knowledgeable and can help out wherever you need it. We are not an Elitist group. We are merely a group of friends that love to hang out and be stupid. If you are interested, hit up the leader or Leander. We will be glad to have you!

If a guild just starting out isn't your cup of tea, don't worry. I totally understand. But just remember, every strong guild has a starting point. Being brand new there is plenty of room for growth and leadership. We just ask that you are active and join our ever so wonderful(and often inappropriate) party chat once in a while. That is just for us to get to know you. If you are interested, please reply here, or contact LegendaryLykaon or LeanderKolasi on Xbox Live.

See you in game soon!

EDIT: We are growing extremely well. We have a discord chat that we are working toward getting everyone in. We would LOVE to have you!

Comments

• Options
    I'm just getting back into the game. Just recently got my 1st level 70 character. Gamer tag AncientDMerch. I try to get on every day, can't always though. I still have a lot of questions some probably stupid. Let me know if that's something that would fit in. Thanks.
  • Options
    demonsixrr#8193 demonsixrr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    It sounds interesting, and I'd like to have a chat with you guys and see if we can work something about with joining. Gamertag> GM DemonSixRR <

I'm just getting back into the game, on xbox now compared to PC from before. And don't remember a whole lot about the game yet.
  • Options
    arche289#9350 arche289 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Have to say that I'm interested. New to the game, but have a level 70 cleric. Play nights EST 6-9 and weekends anytime. I'm kind of stuck now with my build and items, so would love to get some help running dungeons and the like. My gamertag is arche289.
  • Options
    corrosivenatsucorrosivenatsu Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hey guys! So sorry for the delay in getting back to you all. Work has been super crazy this week. I will get invites out as soon as I get home!
  • Options
    Hi. I am wondering if you are in an alliance? (Queue the quick pitch)

If not, the Pants Off Dance Off alliance needs YOU!

I am the GL of PoDo, gt FEaRHodorWillie, and you would fit in wonderfully with our eclectic group of guilds. We have GHs ranked 6-20 and all help each other with coffer needs and we rotate guilds so everyone can take advantage of the structure discounts and experience boosts. I can explain more in Xbox chat if you are interested.
  • Options
    corrosivenatsucorrosivenatsu Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Hi. I am wondering if you are in an alliance? (Queue the quick pitch)

If not, the Pants Off Dance Off alliance needs YOU!

I am the GL of PoDo, gt FEaRHodorWillie, and you would fit in wonderfully with our eclectic group of guilds. We have GHs ranked 6-20 and all help each other with coffer needs and we rotate guilds so everyone can take advantage of the structure discounts and experience boosts. I can explain more in Xbox chat if you are interested.

Yeah man! Hit me up; GT: LegendayLykaon

I will try to add you later tonight