test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chart end dungeon

As dps class im think on chart there wrong think. why if a monster have 1m hp im still able t hit 100m is nosense and be wrong. have t calculate % dps dealt on monster by each pty member and give point to every1 example if monster have 1m hp and i do 50% life down i grab 500k dmg i cant overkill a mob and see30m.i mean wasnt betterbif chart was more near t the real power exit from every1 in respect 4 caracter use dot or have monster hit like a gf gwf?i write here for see if possible test this chart in prewiev sry if i post in no correct section

Comments

• Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    genuinely, what are you even on about
  • Options
    arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Sry im not great on english im talktalking about add a new list chart based on real%dps yu deal on monsters.i like statistical think so im just ask is possible test a new 1 chart list lol sry if im too bad on english
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    I think they just need to remove the chart from the end of the dungeon.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User

As dps class im think on chart there wrong think. why if a monster have 1m hp im still able t hit 100m is nosense and be wrong. have t calculate % dps dealt on monster by each pty member and give point to every1 example if monster have 1m hp and i do 50% life down i grab 500k dmg i cant overkill a mob and see30m.i mean wasnt betterbif chart was more near t the real power exit from every1 in respect 4 caracter use dot or have monster hit like a gf gwf?i write here for see if possible test this chart in prewiev sry if i post in no correct section

The chart shows HP removed, in case of 1mil HP monster, and you hit 100mil hit, the paingiver chart will only give you 1mil. not 100mil.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I believe the OPs request is to have another chart added that shows actual damage dealt not HP removed.

Not sure what the value is there other than to show larger numbers in a chart.

• Options
    silvershard#4275 silvershard Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    They could call it "Damage Wasted".
  • Options
    pentagram#8962 pentagram Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    The end dungeon chart doesn't really work anyway. The paingiver tab is just inaccurate. Easy proof: take one character solo on a dungeon (e.g. kessel's). Take note of paingiver damage. Run dungeon again. Notice different damage.

Also if you're not convinced you can use the damage log tool whilst in the dungeon to get another different value of total damage dealt.
  • Options
    baronstragenbaronstragen Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    If you're really bored, you can take the "bleed" buff at the avatar of Orcus (first boss in ToNG) and sit there and watch your paingiver numbers go up, albeit slowly. "Look Ma, I'm doing damage just standing around!"
    Varric the Cursed Dwarven cursed to be Tiefling CW
    Original Serenity Mostly Retired DC
    Tokarek Bearded Dwarven OP Tankadin
    JuiceHead Goofy Human GWF
    Member of H3llzWarriors and Limitless.
  • Options
    lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    what you are talking about has been that way since forever, overkill hit doesn't count towards chart and there's no need to change that. like someone above already stated, they need to remove chart, if things die fast enough, thats all that matters.
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?