test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

In-game Achievements (tracking, requirements and bugs)

elfensky#8498 elfensky Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Bug Reports (PlayStation®4)
Section of where you can find the achievement
x. The achievement name(s).
y. The issue.
z. My suggestion on how to solve it with the least amount of work.

Dungeons:
x. Caverns of Karrundax (Epic),
Cloak Tower (Epic),
Dread Vault, Dread Vault (Epic),
Icespire's Frozen Heart (Epic),
Into the Never, Into the Never (Epic),
Lair of Lostmauth,
Lair of the Mad Dragon, Lair of the Mad Dragon (Epic),
Pirate King Retreat (Epic),
Throne of Idris, Throne of Idris (Epic)
y. These dungeons do not exist. I do not know if they do on the PC or Xbox version, but right now these achievements are unobtainable.
z. My suggestion is to remove it from the list until these dungeons become available.

x. Dungeon Delving III, Dungeon Mastery III
y. Given that the dungeons mentioned above do not exist, it is impossible to complete 12/12 of the (Epic) Adventure Zone Dungeon Achievements.
z. Change the requirement from 12 to 8 for Delving, and from 12 to 11 for Mastery.

x. Hardcore Dungeoneer (this is a new achievement from Acquisitions Incorporated)
y. It requires you complete a lvl70 version of Frozen Heart, which does not exist. The only version available is lvl44 one.
z. Remove the lvl70 version as a requirement, making this achievement possible.

x. Hardcore Epic Dungeoneer (this is a new achievement from Acquisitions Incorporated)
y. It requires a hardcore completion of Kessel's Run. That either means "Kessel's Retreat" or you are mentioning a dungeon that does not exist.
z. Change the text (and requirement?) from Kessel's Run to Kessel's Retreat

Appears to be a part of the Summer event that I somehow missed.
Events:
x. Shark and Nautilus
y. In the past (3?) years that the game has been released on PS4, there have been no events that mentioned a team shark of nautilus.
z. Remove this achievement (or add a cool new event)

Exploration:
x. Icespire Mountaineer
y. The requirement seems to have no more greyed out areas on the map in Icespire Mountain. I recall there used to be a special area you could see but could not get to, which was removed in one of the updates.
z. Change the achievement requirement to match what is possible in the current state of the game.

Heroic Encounters:
x. Major Hero III
y. The counter for Major Heroics ONLY counts the Siege of Neverwinter-event heroics (which is how I was able to get it). Neither Tyrant, King of Spines nor other Major heroics count for it.
z. Adjust the existing Major Heroics to trigger the counter on completion.

Quests:
x. Ebon Downs: Complete,
Helm's Hold: Complete,
Whispering Caverns: Complete
y. Requires completion of "The throne of Idris", "Lair of the Mad Dragon" and "The Dread Vault" dungeons respectively. Those do not exist.
z. Remove those dungeons as a requirement

Skirmishes:
x. Hardcore Skirmisher
y. Yesterday I ran through all the skirmishes (except the Manicoins Bank Heist) with my guild, and despite getting gold on all of them, only the Master of the Hunt and Dread Legion show as completed.
z. Fix whatever the way you check for hardcore completion so it triggers properly.

x. Shores of Tuern
y. This skirmish does not exist.
z. Remove the achievement until such a dungeon is added.

Appears to be doable in the new Manycoins heist, which given I'm on PlayStation we have not unlocked yet.
Slayer:
x. Rust Monster Slayer I, II, III
y. This monster exist only as a companion. I don't think you can directly attack companions, not even in the PvP areas of Icewind Dale.
z. Remove until such a monster is added to the game.

Post edited by elfensky#8498 on

Comments

• Options
    thwez#8405 thwez Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    In the new skirmish appear rust monster as enemies, I think it is possible to complete it.
    The achievement Major Hero III is also possible to complete by making the heroic encounters rank 3 of Stronghold.
  • Options
    elfensky#8498 elfensky Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Shark and Nautilus are the sahha teams you can play on during the summer festival. The achievement is possible.

I see. I will remove it from the list. I was googling around for it, and not even the NW Wikia mentions them as part of the summer event. Interesting.

In the new skirmish appear rust monster as enemies, I think it is possible to complete it.

The achievement Major Hero III is also possible to complete by making the heroic encounters rank 3 of Stronghold.

Oh if they do, then it is indeed possible. Given it only has been 3ish weeks since the release, no1 has done the new Skirmish yet on PS4. I will remove it.

Interesting note on Major Hero III. However, I'm keeping it as it's still a bug that only 2 types of events count. Stuff like KoS and Tyrant are obviously Major Heroics, as is the Hill in Barovia...

• Options
    lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    This has been submitted a few times now but they fail to update the list since it’s not a priority.

Hardcore...I’ve run into the same problem. Lord only knows what triggers completion.

As for the dungeons...they do exist, just not currently in the game. Why they’re not in the game? Again, Lord only knows...
  • Options
    riddler81#1437 riddler81 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Major Heroics was fixed a few patches ago. Completing Tier 2 Heroics in Strongholds does the trick.