test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to open Knight of the Feywild pack after reclaiming to get the new bag

blanndeblannde Member Posts: 76 Arc User
Have multiple characters, all except 2 can reclaim the pack and get the new bag. 2 however keep coming up with the "you can only have 1 unique item" well there's only the one box and I have even tried deleting a item that was from the pack and it still will not let me open it. Anyone else having the same issue. Tried logging a job but that dosn't seem to work either.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    There are a few items in the pack that are considered unique. Check to see if you have the Loamweave enchant equipped or in your bags somewhere. That would be the item I think is triggering it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    blanndeblannde Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Cool, that worked thanks :) had checked inventory, but I completely forgot to check my old gear