test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion/feedback

h4wkrapt0rh4wkrapt0r Member Posts: 1 Arc User
-The workshop crafting bench UI is laggy, sometimes it is bearable other times it can be unbearable (+5 seconds for the UI to respond).

-I think its about time we can select how many items off a stack we want to withdraw from the VIP bank box.

-A buy able two person mount from the Zen store would be nice. Considering it will be a two person mount, why not decrease the quality (uncommon or rare) so that players have to purchase another mount if they are after a combat bonus and a faster speed. Would be greatly appreciated by those who play/help regularly with others (eg a partner, friend, guild mate).

-A option to increase gathering and profession slots, one slot with astral diamonds and another one or two with Zen? - Either that or another bank tab for profession materials.

-VIP seal vendor could maybe have the same options as the seals of the brave trader i.e I want to look at equipment for other classes.

Comments

• Options
    borisk#3164 borisk Member Posts: 1 New User
    stop blocking my view of the damned game telling me some random person got some some random loot out of a lootbox. i seriously can't wait until enough countries outlaws that trash that they just go away entirely.
  • Options
    silvershard#4275 silvershard Member Posts: 95 Arc User

-The workshop crafting bench UI is laggy, sometimes it is bearable other times it can be unbearable (+5 seconds for the UI to respond).

-I think its about time we can select how many items off a stack we want to withdraw from the VIP bank box.

-A buy able two person mount from the Zen store would be nice. Considering it will be a two person mount, why not decrease the quality (uncommon or rare) so that players have to purchase another mount if they are after a combat bonus and a faster speed. Would be greatly appreciated by those who play/help regularly with others (eg a partner, friend, guild mate).

-A option to increase gathering and profession slots, one slot with astral diamonds and another one or two with Zen? - Either that or another bank tab for profession materials.

-VIP seal vendor could maybe have the same options as the seals of the brave trader i.e I want to look at equipment for other classes.

-Someone mentioned on another thread the issue over the Workbench lag. It's apparently due to our connection rate ticking at a different rate to the server... or something. Not sure it's something they actually can fix. But if they can, they should because I agree it is poor.

-Stack withdrawals is a good idea.

-Increased slots are the domain of Increased Workshop Rank. I doubt they will sell extra slots, even for Zen. But Yes... PLEASE how many million Astral Diamonds do they want me to spend for an Account or Guild shared Professions Resources vault. I'll pay it. Id rather it not be too expensive, cos I don't want it to be exclusive to people with loads of AD/Zen, but... I'll pay it. Please...

- Agreed. In fact I'd go a stage further and give the VIP Seal Vendor access to the Campaign Store tabs to allow you to spend other currencies at the same time. I know you can access them through the campaign stores via the Campaign Menu, but it would be nice if they were all in one place to speed things up. No big deal, just a QoL thing.