test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TOKEN of HEROES still does not work for everyone it seems

e1ementoe1emento Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
Before the so-called fix, I ran seven different characters and none of them got a single token.
After the fix, I decided to try my luck again with one character. NO TOKEN.
I'm not going to even bother now because I'm angry.
What a waste of time. I finished the 10 at 2:45AM CST.
Storm Front C.T.A. is a bust. Why bother?
Nobody who can fix this for me will even answer this.
Someone owes me the 3 tokens for this C.T.A.

Comments

• Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @e1emento,

It seems the second hotfix worked and fixed the Tokens of Heroes issues, but there is still a known issue caused by the Mini Frastr. If you own this vanity pet and you see the "Unique Item" error, you should unfortunately exceed the limit of 10 CTA, so you will receive the token the next day.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    beya1beya1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    So called fix is not working for me also, i did so many runs and still no token, on same or on next day. i have vanity pet in my inventory, didnt see messageÜnique item"but still no token. Event is finishing today, dont know when i will get my tokens for every day runs and runs. Got so many Medallions of battle, and dyes but not token.
  • Options
    deterrant#6687 deterrant Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    The fix is not working, still no tokens today after reset, when i ran 10 runs of CTA.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    I ran 10 runs of CTA before the fix. After the fix, I got 0 token. I did not attempt to run again. Am I supposed to do that? Or, the first 10 runs are goner? Anyway, I give up on this. I just want to report: No, the fix does not work for me.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    Again, the "right" thing to do is just give a min of 3 tokens to any toon that attempted the event as even after the fix it was still buggy as hell.
  • Options
    e1ementoe1emento Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    I added update to my ticket with PWE. Hopefully get those tokens. My main character alone did the 10 skirmishes on three separate days.