test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can the Armored Bulette Mount and Glorious Pirate Raider's Fashion be added to zen or tradebar store

wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
edited January 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
Can the Armored Bulette Mount and Glorious Pirate Raider's Fashion be added to zen or trade bar store?

They Came out of the 2015 Combat League event..

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9358313-neverwinter-combat-league-pre-season-#1-rewards

Also the Pirate Commander's outfit..

https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Pirate_Commander's_Coat

Thanks

Post edited by wemery on

Comments

• unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    The mount was upgraded to Legendary and no way a Legendary mount going in TB store.
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User

The mount was upgraded to Legendary and no way a Legendary mount going in TB store.

I really don't get the extreme rarity created in the game for legendary mounts. They add just a a bit more speed, add a bit more combat advantage, and add a minor attack in combat. Frankly the prices they charge for Epic mounts, they should just sell legendary ones for that price (but everything in the zen store seems absurdly priced IMHO).

Same with fashion. They should have a person just working on cool fashions to sell in the Zen store. It literally adds no advantage to a player and would gen revenue to keep the game healthy.
  • naoqueroforumnaoqueroforum Member Posts: 225 Arc User

I really don't get the extreme rarity created in the game for legendary mounts. They add just a a bit more speed, add a bit more combat advantage, and add a minor attack in combat. Frankly the prices they charge for Epic mounts, they should just sell legendary ones for that price (but everything in the zen store seems absurdly priced IMHO).

Same with fashion. They should have a person just working on cool fashions to sell in the Zen store. It literally adds no advantage to a player and would gen revenue to keep the game healthy.
    They should have a person working. I think that says it all.
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    That would remove the exact goal of them being ultra-rare. Someone wearing that outfit or riding that mount either deserves it, or bought it at some excessive price. I know what I'm talking about, having paid a Champion's Armored Bulette for 21M.

Yep it's a bit sad for the people that want them but can't get them due to the items not dropping anymore. But that's the curse of limited edition stuff. I myself will never have the possibility to have the title "Caturday Survivor", or the completed-set-of-gear-title for the old TR stuff. That makes me sad as a collector, but I wasn't there at the time, so... It's normal.

You can maybe, maybe find one of the last few Champion's Bulette or Glorious Pirate stuff on the AH, I saw a Champion's Bulette 3 weeks ago. But if you want it, you're gonna spend A LOT of AD, a 50M price wouldn't surprise me at all.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    A guildie bought that Bulette. I think it was 80 million. He sold everything to get it
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother