test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does Legendary Bonus from a legendary companion adds to base power?

cookiegabicookiegabi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
As the question says, I have been confused with that, does anybody know?

Answers

• Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    Yes you get x % of your ACTIVE companions stats - cant remember what the % is and I am at work right now - I think its 16% for one legendary companion.

So if that companion had 1000 power you woudl gain 16% of this = 160 extra power
  • Options
    polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    isn't sharing as i remember.

Yes you get x % of your ACTIVE companions stats

its a buff icon on your char, not a passive bonus.
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• Options
    geno82geno82 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Edit...

No powershare
    Post edited by geno82 on
  • Options
    artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    An accurate answer is no.

You can find a list of what counts as base power or not here : https://arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1227832/reference-power-sharing/p1
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    It adds to your Power, yes - however, it does not add to your "base" power, in the sense that it's not power that you share, for example as an AC DC.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    SLightly off topic - you only get the % of the ACTIVE companions stats dont you?

So its not worth slotting rings and stuff on your NON active companions is it to build their stats?
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited January 2019

SLightly off topic - you only get the % of the ACTIVE companions stats dont you?

So its not worth slotting rings and stuff on your NON active companions is it to build their stats?

You have 1 SUMMONED companion. That's where you put runestones and gear

You have up to 4 ACTIVE, NON-SUMMONED companions. There is no benefit to putting gear on those - although you can store unwanted gear on them - basically use them as free inventory slots, but you gain no stats or benefits from doing so. Those companions only give you their active bonuses.

Finally, you can have a number of NON-ACTIVE (idle) companions, and again...it is pointless to put anything on them.
    Hoping for improvements...