test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Collection Issues

unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User
There are a bunch but 2 to get started:

1) Sharandar - I have every item, when click items missing it is blank. However, says I only have 103/113 points.

2) Elemental Evil - the 3 elemental elven raid armor - you can't make them anymore. Not possible to get.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2018
    3) Tyranny of dragons - I have every item listed but says 97/117 - when click missing items box - its blank.

For dread ring it says 133/133 so when you click missing the campaign actually is removed - the way should it work but shrandar and tyranny are broken.

4) Epic PvP Equipment - Battlefield and Grim equipment isn't available anymore.
    Post edited by unthoughtknown on
  • Options
    5) Icewind dale same thing got everything says 224/244
  • Options
    6) Chult - decanter of atropal essence - does not exist as rank 1 (green) item
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,255 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I guess
    (1) it may not show the items that were removed.
    (2) it does not care if you cannot get it anymore.
    (3) It also does not count the items that only existed before I joined.

For example,
    your sharander is 102/113. Mine is 24/79.
    your ToD is 97/117. Mine is 43/59.
    I added all the items I got in ToD. It is 41 but it shows 43. I assume something I got is not displayed anymore.
    Your Icewind dale is 224/244 and mine is 41/192.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options

I guess
    (1) it may not show the items that were removed.
    (2) it does not care if you cannot get it anymore.
    (3) It also does not count the items that only existed before I joined.

For example,
    your sharander is 102/113. Mine is 24/79.
    your ToD is 97/117. Mine is 43/59.
    I added all the items I got in ToD. It is 41 but it shows 43. I assume something I got is not displayed anymore.
    Your Icewind dale is 224/244 and mine is 41/192.

Thanks for the response! The only issue with #3 is my toon has existed before all these expansions as it has created right at launch.....
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    More collection issues:

+1 isn't recongize in collections

elemental evil - have all items buts says 437/469

Underdark - how can elemental fusion be in collections if black ice removed?

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Stronghold collections still has empowered items which can't be empowered.
  • Options
    hav0clolhav0clol Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    Wilk i can help in game but i'll answer a couple of these:

1) Sharandar - I have every item, when click items missing it is blank. However, says I only have 103/113 points.
    5) Icewind dale same thing got everything says 224/244

PM me to check what you are missing, I am 125/125 for Sharandar, 254/254 for Icewind Dale.

2) Elemental Evil - the 3 elemental elven raid armor - you can't make them anymore. Not possible to get.
    Underdark - how can elemental fusion be in collections if black ice removed?
    Stronghold collections still has empowered items which can't be empowered.

The rings were never obtainable.

Armor is still possible. Interact with the Black Ice Forge to infuse now, rather than from the profession.

3) Tyranny of dragons - I have every item listed but says 97/117 - when click missing items box - its blank.

You need all 6? level 60 artifact weapons for this to complete. It's still possible through the Tyranny of Dragons campaign to roll for these. Top task, in the middle.

6) Chult - decanter of atropal essence - does not exist as rank 1 (green) item

Yep I agree this is a weird, stupid bug.

Here's my collections tab:

https://gyazo.com/8b58ebc61c5265884cb26ac98944bbd8
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback hav0clol. Yes, looks like can still empower so takes care of that! However, like we discussed in game there doesn't seem to be any logic on collection points for campaigns. As example, we have the exact same items in Sharandar and different point totals. Also, I have more items in my Tyranny collection then you, but you have more points.

Strange, I think at the end of the day it would be good to know if you missing points in the collections to know what items you are missing. Right now, it says you missing points but not missing items!
  • Options
    hav0clolhav0clol Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    These mods are very screwy. It appears that the points are largely different based on what we had different PRE mod 6. The points for these items stayed, but the items and the entries disappeared. We can chalk it down as a bug :(
This discussion has been closed.