test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Item bonuses bugged, like the bronzewood ring bonus when facing only 1 enemy

deterrant#6687 deterrant Member Posts: 172 Arc User
Ok, again its time to go to the drawing table and check every item that gives a bonus crit or power or any other bonus. My bronzewood ring is not giving the bonus crit its supposed to, nor the hood that gives 1500 crit when facing one enemy.

This is not the first time the item bonuses are not working. And quite frankly i'm getting frustrated posting in-game tickets about these bugs for the ****teenth time.

Comments

• Options
    Seems the "when in combat with 1 enemy" bonus is really fkd, when you are in combat with one enemy, but there are other enemies close by that you are not attacking or they are not attacking you, you still lose the bonus.

There seems to be a range when the enemies are counted as in combat, even tho you are not having any aggro or in combat with them.

Please try to sort this out and make it WAI.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    I believe it is WAI... It is only supposed to work when there is a single enemy engaged. It isn't possible to fight without engaging nearby enemies, even if they're not actively focused on you.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    You can fight a single mob and have mob groups nearby and not aggro or engage them. So no, this is bonus not WAI. There s a range when other mobs are too close and its several in-game feet, as wide as Split the sky's diameter if not bigger.