test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Spend all moral button

In the new crafting system, when we select to order items it gives us an option to either make as many as possible or set a certain number.

We need the same option for moral. My corpal tunnel is killing me with all the clicking, especially when i make cheap items that cost only 4 or 5 moral.

Please for the sake of saving me pain in my wrist add a spend all moral button.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Morale cost is dependent upon what you are making. And is further reduced by the Profession event currently being active (half morale cost).
    Post edited by greywynd on
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Oh, and while I am here...when did the morale costs change? Cant see it in any patch notes.

There were not even any patch notes the other day when it changed for me.

2x professions weekend
  • Options
    flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User

This new system is just wasting peoples time on pointless clicking.

yes much of the new system seems to have this as a desired result

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User

I'm actually very fine with how it works. Using moral isn't that bad if you have 1-3 crafters already crafting a particular item. The only thing I 'really strongly wish they'd change' is if you click the <3 to use Moral on the Top, Middle, or Bottom selection it would move that item to the Middle! Cause once it's in the middle you can repeat to select it without moving the mouse many times and easily click it 10-20x depending if it's 2x Event or not.

The challenge however is if you click the Top one, sometimes it moves it to the middle, yet other does it does not so that makes it tricky.

*scratches head*

Leave the one that uses MORAL to REMAIN in the center DIALOG window so it can easily be reselected. :)
  • Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    I'm a fan of the new profession system, but a quantity slider for morale use would be a very welcome quality of life improvement, especially for lower-level tasks. It doesn't have to be a 2x profession event to be unnecessarily tedious.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    strathkin said:

I'm actually very fine with how it works. Using moral isn't that bad if you have 1-3 crafters already crafting a particular item. The only thing I 'really strongly wish they'd change' is if you click the <3 to use Moral on the Top, Middle, or Bottom selection it would move that item to the Middle! Cause once it's in the middle you can repeat to select it without moving the mouse many times and easily click it 10-20x depending if it's 2x Event or not.

The challenge however is if you click the Top one, sometimes it moves it to the middle, yet other does it does not so that makes it tricky.

*scratches head*

Leave the one that uses MORAL to REMAIN in the center DIALOG window so it can easily be reselected. :)</p>

Or just not move at all. I don't understand why it moves, either.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    strathkin said:

*scratches head*

Leave the one that uses MORAL to REMAIN in the center DIALOG window so it can easily be reselected. :)</p>
    That is why I use moral and then cancel and then do that in task assignment window instead. Click and then type 'Enter' without moving the mouse.
    Also, I don't need to worry about delivery box to be filled up.
    Also, based on the material availability distribution, I may need to reset the task anyway.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***