test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pet : skeletor or wiggins ?

Hello everyone ! I would need an opinion: I play my pally in devotion (baneadin / powershare) all my pets are focused on power (sellsword, ghost, archmage, deepcrow) for the 5 pet are undecided between the skeleton and wiggins .... which portar up and why? thank you all

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited December 2018
    I wouldn't expect Wiggins to give sharable power... Can't confirm though.
    FrozenFire
  • Thx frozen
  • veywiil#8685 veywiil Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    A valid external source told me that Wiggins power is shareable, and I'm very confident in the source. However it doesn't proc for 30 seconds, so nothing is alive, because combat doesn't last 30 seconds. Skeletor is the way to go, just don't run into He-Man.
    I'm a theorycrafter, that means I can answer fairly deep questions with scientific theory, mathematical proof, and some guessing. Ask me stuff!
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Hello everyone ! I would need an opinion: I play my pally in devotion (baneadin / powershare) all my pets are focused on power (sellsword, ghost, archmage, deepcrow) for the 5 pet are undecided between the skeleton and wiggins .... which portar up and why? thank you all

Goldfish for the win! Sorry.. Kidding... someone gave me one of these the other day when I logged in and it is so stinkin' cute!